The Apollo Club Male Chorus

Art, Music, Literature and other non-yogurty cultured things.

The Apollo Club Male Chorus

Postby Shhted » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:29 pm

I thought I'd share this for anyone in the Twin Cities area. To maintain effete snobbery in the metropolitan area, I joined one of the oldest men's choruses in the country. The Apollo Club has existed since 1895. I'd love to meet any local Ootmiks at any of our gigs. There's a freebie coming up December 8th at 6PM. We'll be performing at Holidazzle in Loring Park, downtown Minneapolis. Come to hear some great tunes and be sure to introduce yourselves. I'll be the dork in the Norwegian sweater with matching hat.
Drink beer. As much as you like. Mostly good stuff.
Shhted
Magnum Jihad

BANNER!:
Norway

Re: The Apollo Club Male Chorus

Postby Jaeger » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:34 am

Shhted wrote:I thought I'd share this for anyone in the Twin Cities area. To maintain effete snobbery in the metropolitan area, I joined one of the oldest men's choruses in the country. The Apollo Club has existed since 1895. I'd love to meet any local Ootmiks at any of our gigs. There's a freebie coming up December 8th at 6PM. We'll be performing at Holidazzle in Loring Park, downtown Minneapolis. Come to hear some great tunes and be sure to introduce yourselves. I'll be the dork in the Norwegian sweater with matching hat.

Nicely done, sir!

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.

<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout
2003 Triumph Speedmaster 904 (Seeking New Opportunities)
Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

BANNER!:
US Virginia

Return to Effete Snobbery