HOW TO REGISTER - READ THIS!

The place to come if you've been with us for years or it's your first time here. General yakking about anything motorcycle related. Think of it as the internet coffeehouse for the UTMC.

HOW TO REGISTER - READ THIS!

Postby DerGolgo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:15 am

Because of an inundation with registrations from the spambot community, the automatic registration process has been disabled.
You can still register!
Drop an email to admin at utmc-forum dot org. Please put "Registration" in the subject line.
Introduce yourself. No CV needed, just a line or two to prove that you're not a fucking spambot.
Add your username of choice, and the administererrerr will happily register you manually.
You will be notified once your account has been registered, with a provisional password.
If that doesn't happen immediately, please don't despair, nor think the administerrerr doesn't like you. He's just got stuff to do, and because he lives in central Europe, that may just include sleeping. Anyone not obviously a spambot, nor obviously some other undesired miscreant, will be accepted and registered. The desired miscreant may, however, have to wait a day until the registration is completed.
If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

I said I have a big stick.
DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Location: It's bad enough I gotta live here, don't make me say it, too ...
BANNER!:
Jolly Roger Alternative

Return to Rants & Rides