**CALIFORNIA FOLKS -- READ THIS**

An early warning system for posting about potholes, construction and speed traps in your city and state.

**CALIFORNIA FOLKS -- READ THIS**

Postby Jaeger » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:17 pm

Courtesy of Ride Apart -- LINK

Some a-hole is putting motorcyclists lives in danger on Glendora Mountain Road east of Los Angeles, California. Dumping fresh oil in the middle of different curves across the deescalate mountain road. We need to find 'em and put an end to this. Here's how you can help.

These incidents have spurred social campaigns and multiple videos including the one below that shows good evidence that a red Chevrolet Suburban SUV is to blame.

See the video for yourself. It’s pretty compelling that something fishy is afoot. Not only is there one video of the mysterious SUV, but a second, longer one as well. Check both to see for yourselves. Of course, there is too much oil to blame a leaky Chevy.

If you have any information, share it and let’s help put a stop to this before some gets hurt or dies. The second video identifies the vehicle's license plate as 4SWC981. Get to work Internet, but don't screw it up.

phpBB [media]

LINK TO STORY HERE

Watch your asses, Los Angeles folks.

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.

<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout
2003 Triumph Speedmaster 904 (Seeking New Opportunities)
Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

BANNER!:
US Virginia

Re: **CALIFORNIA FOLKS -- READ THIS**

Postby guitargeek » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:53 pm

With the known plate number, do we not have the capability of tracking that owner down?
Elitist, arrogant, intolerant, self-absorbed.
Midliferider wrote:Wish I could wipe this shit off my shoes but it's everywhere I walk. Dang.
Pattio wrote:Never forget, as you enjoy the high road of tolerance, that it is those of us doing the hard work of intolerance who make it possible for you to shine.
xtian wrote:Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
guitargeek
Master Metric Necromancer

BANNER!:
US Oklahoma 46

Re: **CALIFORNIA FOLKS -- READ THIS**

Postby Bigshankhank » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:14 pm

guitargeek wrote:With the known plate number, do we not have the capability of tracking that owner down?

Where's the 4chan mafia when you need them?
It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.
Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

BANNER!:
US Florida

Return to Traps & Hazards