PLEASE LOGIN TO SEE ANYTHING.
This measure is inconvenient, yes, but necessary at present.
Click below for more information.

2024 LOGIN/Posting ISSUES
Click if you have a problem.
Show

If you cannot Debauch because you get an IP blacklist error, try Debauching a second time. Someone is overzealous at our hosting company, but only on the first attempt.

If you have problems logging in, posting, or doing anything else, please get in touch.
You know the email (if you don't, see in the registration info below), you know where to find the Administerrerrerr on the Midget Circus.

Some unpleasant miscreant was firing incessant database queries at our server, which forced the Legal Department of our hosting company, via their Abuse subdivision, to shut us down. No I have none.
All I can do it button the hatches, and tighten up a few things. Such as time limits on how long you may take to compose a post and hit Debauch! As of 24/01/10, I've set that at 30 minutes for now.

To restrict further overloads, any unregistered users had to be locked out.
How do we know who is or isn't an unregistered user?
By forcing anyone who wants in to Log In.
Is that annoying?
Yes. But there's only so much the Administerrerrerr can do to keep this place running.

Again, if you have any problems: get in touch.

REGISTRATION! NEW USERS!
Registration Information
Show
Automatic registration is disabled for security reasons.
But fear not!
You can register!

Option the First:
Please drop our fearless Administerrerrerr a line.
Tell him who you are, that you wish to join, and what you wish your username to be. The Administerrerrerr will get back to you. If you're human, and you're not a damn spammer, expect a reply within 24 hoursish. Usually quicker, rarely slower.

Unfortunately, the Contact Form is being a total primadonna right now, so please send an email to the obvious address.
Posting this address in clear text is just the "on" switch for spambots, but here is a hint.

Option the Second:
Find us on Facebook, in the magnificent
Umah Thurman Midget Circus
Join up there, or just drop the modmins a message. They will pass any request on to the Administerrerrerr for this place.

To clear up a misunderstanding Re:Bacon

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
problemaddict
Captain of the UTMC Fighter Squadron

Post by problemaddict » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:05 pm

WeAintFoundShit
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by WeAintFoundShit » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:39 pm

For some reason, I just now decided to read this entire thread.

I um.... Feel like I should go do something else.

On the upshot, those bacon chocolate maple cookies look like something I might make for christmas.
"The grip on the right is the fun regulator." -Donny Greene

I crash a lot.

sweetpea
Maltov Rattlecan

Post by sweetpea » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:59 pm

dachshund must be german for 'insane dog'

Vespalina
Magnum Jihad

Post by Vespalina » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:20 am

Hell on Wheels

Vespalina
Magnum Jihad

Post by Vespalina » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:45 am

How about My First Bacon?
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/my-first-bacon.shtml
You've got a friend in meat

(and he talks and says "I'm Bacon!")

We're always thinking and dreaming here at ThinkGeek World Domination HQ. In fact, we have meetings to do just that (and eat, not that we need an excuse to eat). While nomming on some delicious BLTs slathered in Baconnaise, designerd Christian thought a terrifying thought. "With all this vegetarian buzz going around," he mused, "What will happen to bacon in the future? What if everyone goes... vegan?" (Insert the sound of three dozen monkeys simultaneously gasping... except for the vegetarian employees who were silently thoughtful.) This is our plan.
Squeeze him and he says, "I'm Bacon!". No matter what the situation, he says, "I'm Bacon!" This reminds children that no matter what happens in life, they should be true to themselves and always be proud of who they are. Which of course, means bacon lovers. What child on this planet wouldn't want to befriend a piece of mostly meat held together with fat and love? And don't just think about the kids, adults enjoy My First Bacon just as much as the kids do. Sometimes a little too much.

Product Specifications

* Huggable plush bacon for kids and kids at heart 8 and older
* Says "I'm bacon!" when you squeeze him
* Mechanical animated mouth
* Velveteen pork flesh and super soft fleece fat
* Teach your kids to love bacon, not pigs
* Please do not eat My First Bacon(tm).
* Requires 3 x AA Batteries (not included)
* Dimensions: 19" tall by 7" wide

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGyKp3G6r2A&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGyKp3G6r2A&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Hell on Wheels

Vespalina
Magnum Jihad

What do bacon do?

Post by Vespalina » Thu May 06, 2010 5:09 pm

What DO bacon do?

http://www.whatdobacondo.com/

Did you ever wonder what your bacon does when you're not looking? Did yourealize that bacon had a life of its own?

A friend at work bought some bacon and named her bacon Stella.
Stella is an alcoholic bacon, and she likes to travel. Here's a few shots of her at work today making some new friends:

Hell on Wheels

Groove
El Monstro De La Noche

Post by Groove » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:56 am

Dimitri about to chow on Mrs. Groove's chocolate covered bacon on a stick.

Come to the Hillbilly Hooligan Weekend, there will be more!!!

#############
"My new spleen came from a guy who liked the motorcycle" - Philip J. Frye

09 KLR (Gonzo)
03 SV650 (Crouchy Von Spine-Mangler)
02 KTM 640 (The Homewrecker)

Vespalina
Magnum Jihad

Post by Vespalina » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:02 am

Groove wrote:Dimitri about to chow on Mrs. Groove's chocolate covered bacon on a stick.

Come to the Hillbilly Hooligan Weekend, there will be more!!!

I have heard about the sheer wonderfulness that is Mrs. Groove's chocolate covered bacon. I am looking forward to having some!

Just found this ultimate pork / bacon carrying kit...maybe it could be used as a pannier bag? Perhaps the exhaust could cook the meats inside the case as you ride?

Hell on Wheels

Vespalina
Magnum Jihad

Post by Vespalina » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:05 am

How bacon is made:

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e0DbcUUO-hI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e0DbcUUO-hI&hl ... a&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
Hell on Wheels

Vespalina
Magnum Jihad

Post by Vespalina » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:41 am

More bacon awesomeness shirts:

Hell on Wheels

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:19 pm

BackDoorBarbie wrote: and by all accounts, its real
That's just fucking tremendous... that's outstanding. I know nothing about this woman's music, but I increasingly don't care.

Bravo.

--Jaeger

P.S. -- BDB, are you gonna be rockin' a meat bikini at DOOM this year? You know they're de rigueur this year. :shock:
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

thrasherbill
Burninator of the Dirt Oval

Post by thrasherbill » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:30 pm

KZ's are for assholes... - scumbag
Well, if KZ riders are assholes, and CB riders are fucktards, I guess Buell riders can forthwith be known as cunts. - guitargeek
I cannot brain today, I have the dumb. - piccini9
In other news, I want to have sex with your bike. - Beemer Dan
A beard, it's like tits for your face. - MagnusTheBuilder

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Uh oh...

Robots Have Decided Humans Taste Like Bacon

Topless Robot wrote: Researchers at NEC System technologies and Mie University have designed the cute little guy to the right: a metal man gastronomist, "an electromechanical sommelier", capable of identifying wines, cheeses, meats and hors d'oeuvres.

Upon being given a sample, he will speak up in a childlike voice and identify what he has just been fed.

The idea is that wineries can tell if a wine is authentic without even opening the bottle, amongst other more obscure uses...like "tell me what this strange grayish lump at the back of my freezer is/was."

But when some smart aleck reporter placed his hand in the robot's omnivorous clanking jaw, he was identified as bacon. A cameraman then tried and was identified as prosciutto.

WE ARE SO FUCKED.

LINK

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

Airhead
El Asbestos Pajamas

Post by Airhead » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Last edited by Airhead on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'78 R100/7 - good old friend
'76 CB750F - 5th gear works, will get to the new rims eventually
'81 R100RS - "Temporary acquisition...", he says. "Uh huh, that's what you said about the last one.", she says.

Zer0
Professor of Poop

Post by Zer0 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:29 pm

'74 R90/6--Thor
'05 Sportster 1200--FrankenRat
My boy D when he was 4 wrote:Bones aren't important--we like motorcycles.
High Kommand wrote:That's the problem with giving a bike a girl's name. Too much temptation to lay it down to examine the undercarriage...

rolly
Tim Horton hears a Who?

Post by rolly » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:06 pm

British bacon is not bacon as you know it.

Zer0
Professor of Poop

Post by Zer0 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:22 pm

rolly wrote:British bacon is not bacon as you know it.
More like your back bacon?
'74 R90/6--Thor
High Kommand wrote:That's the problem with giving a bike a girl's name. Too much temptation to lay it down to examine the undercarriage...

UndertheGun
Barista of Doom

Post by UndertheGun » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:02 pm

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Xc5wIpUenQ?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Xc5wIpUenQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Epic bacon abomination

12ci
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by 12ci » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:19 am

today you decide what tomorrow will bring

thrasherbill
Burninator of the Dirt Oval

Post by thrasherbill » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:55 pm

UndertheGun wrote:
Epic bacon abomination

This says it all....

KZ's are for assholes... - scumbag
Well, if KZ riders are assholes, and CB riders are fucktards, I guess Buell riders can forthwith be known as cunts. - guitargeek
I cannot brain today, I have the dumb. - piccini9
In other news, I want to have sex with your bike. - Beemer Dan
A beard, it's like tits for your face. - MagnusTheBuilder

rolly
Tim Horton hears a Who?

Post by rolly » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Zer0 wrote:
rolly wrote:British bacon is not bacon as you know it.
More like your back bacon?
Apparently, I don't spend enough time in the bacon thread, because I missed this.

In belated answer: The typical english bacon is apparently a third species, different from both standard bacon and backbacon (Canadian bacon/peameal bacon). In Lawrence's time, it might have been something even more different, though.

BACON HISTORY LESSON: Bacon, in days of yore, was a preserved hunk of pork. Smoked and salted and/or possibly pickled to a such a degree that it could keep for months without refrigeration (because there wasn't any), in some cases it must have been closer to jerky than it's modern descendants. I've seen mention of bacon in the tales of early settlers having to be soaked in water to soften it enough to be chewable. That's also the origin of the peameal in Canadian peameal bacon, the bacon used to coated in a batter of cormeal or peameal to seal it away from air so it wouldn't rot.

*I've got 3/4 of a pickled pork back in my fridge that is sooo tasty.

Jonny
Sausage Pirate

Post by Jonny » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:40 am

When will this madness end?

Zer0
Professor of Poop

Post by Zer0 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:56 am

Jonny wrote:When will this madness end?
Madness you say? My friend, there's a fine and debatable distinction betweewn madness and greatness.

Behold: Bacon Salt and Baconnaise :P

Speaking of bacon, hey Jonny, what's Ozzie bacon like? (trying to lift your mind, even for a short respite, off the quake/tsunami misery)
'74 R90/6--Thor

UndertheGun
Barista of Doom

Post by UndertheGun » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:08 pm

MagnusTheBuilder
Arbiter of Beard

Post by MagnusTheBuilder » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 pm

-- The Mag

2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic
2017 Chevy Silverado
1970 Chevelle SS
1951 Chevy Custom

"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." --Douglas Adams

UndertheGun
Barista of Doom

Post by UndertheGun » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:11 am

This belongs here.

UndertheGun
Barista of Doom

Post by UndertheGun » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Not so sure about this one.

Caliann
Slutty Feminazi

Bacon Milkshake! Fer Real!

Post by Caliann » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Trust Jack to give us the bacon.

Until their supply of bacon syrup runs out, you can now order a yummy bacon milkshake from Jack-in-the-Box.

It's not on the menu, you have to ask for it. It is part of their "Marry Bacon" ad campaign that started on Superbowl Sunday.
"There is a time and a place for ruthlessness. You and I and many others on this board were trained by the government to kill, maim and terrorize people and destroy their property. However, we must always keep in mind that the only appropriate time to do so is when it will benefit multi-national corporations."--Yogi Kuddha

Zer0
Professor of Poop

Post by Zer0 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:34 pm

California gives you . . .The 'Merica. Because we love you. You're welcome.

Text:
Restaurant unveils 100 percent ground bacon burger

California burger chain Slater's 50/50 may be bringing home the bacon, now that its menu features a burger made of 100 percent ground bacon. Not to gild the lily, but the Fourth of July-inspired The 'Merica burger comes topped with a slice of thick-cut bacon, bacon island dressing, and bacon flavored cheddar cheese. It's only nonbacon topping is an impressive sunny-side-up egg.

Foodbeast notes that Slater's 50/50 has already made a name for itself by offering its flagship burger made of half ground beef and half ground bacon. Sadly, the three Slater's stores will only be offering the all-bacon burger through the end of July.

The month-long feature comes on the heels of previous burgers-of-the-month, including a Pulled Pork Burger and a Chili Cheese Frito Burger.

And if the bacon burger isn't enough for you, Slater's offers several other bacon-themed novelties, including a bacon brownie and the Bakon Mary, a twist on the Bloody Mary cocktail featuring bacon-infused vodka, a rim of bacon salt and a slice of thick-cut bacon as garnish.
'74 R90/6--Thor

goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Post by goose » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9