Enduro Turn Signals that make sense

We don't need no stinkin' roads...

Enduro Turn Signals that make sense

Postby goose » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:58 am

Spendy for sure, but a cool idea. Take a look:

http://www.clicknride.com.au/

Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9
goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

BANNER!:
US California

Re: Enduro Turn Signals that make sense

Postby jae » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:13 pm

wow, that seems so obvious, and doesn't seem like it'd be difficult at all to build. You could probably easily build a set using a stereo jack for the rear that could do stop/turn/tail.
There, I said it.
http://instagram.com/norrisjc
http://youtube.com/kacivic

Dying old and healthy from boredom is not an achievement.
jae
Magnum Jihad

BANNER!:
US Texas

Postby wyckedsin » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:30 pm

They are not actually new. Have been around at least since the 70's. The Sprint I rode had them.
Sanity has left the building
wyckedsin
Barista of Doom

BANNER!:
US Idaho

Postby MATPOC » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:57 am

They work for about 5 minutes, then you find some dirt...

I just replace mine at the rate of couple per year ($15 each at KTM dealer)
MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Postby goose » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:09 am

MATPOC wrote:They work for about 5 minutes, then you find some dirt...

I just replace mine at the rate of couple per year ($15 each at KTM dealer)

Lol, I have no doubt the Berg would rattle those babies off in less than 5 minutes. However, the point is to take them off when you find dirt silly! Anyway, I may try my hand at making a burlier more MX friendly version with an attached cover for the inlet so as to keep the dirt out when removed. Anyway, I thought they were neat.
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9
goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

BANNER!:
US California

Postby MATPOC » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:39 pm

our dirt sections are connected by the public road, that's when the rangers get you... I have never been asked for my registration but on at least one occasion Ranger mentioned lack of blinkers being illegal.... followed by "I really don't care, you guys are awesome, we need more like you!" They are out there to catch morons with Jeeps who think they can navigate a goat path motorcycle trail.
MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Return to Unpaved Aggression