Thank you XTIAN

The place to come if you've been with us for years or it's your first time here. General yakking about anything motorcycle related. Think of it as the internet coffeehouse for the UTMC.

Thank you XTIAN

Postby goose » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:44 pm

Received a package from Belgium. WTF? Turns out to be one of the coolest gifts ever. Not sure who ordered it from Christian, or if he just sent it to me (how would he get my address?) but it's fucking cool as hell and totally made my day. Thanks to Xtian and/or my anonymous benefactor that sent it to me. Hard cover version of this book (I guess, though my version looks nicer)

Oh, and yeah, not circling the drain here, more like, swimming in the septic tank. Will be around more after August 15. Til then, well, I'm at best fucked and at worst..... really fucked. But at least it will be over after August 15. In the meantime, you have no idea how great receiving this book was given the timing and frankly the connection from this board. Still love this place. Will be around more if I can. Sorry I can't really elaborate but I will when I can. Hope you are all out ripping around twisty roads, wrenching on cool shit, and appreciating the freedom and wonder of a really good ride. I miss that so much. All for now.
Goose
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9
goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

BANNER!:
US California

Re: Thank you XTIAN

Postby Aggroton » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:23 am

This makes me smile.
thats a sweet bike.
Aggroton
Chuck Asap

BANNER!:
Jamaica

Postby 0l4fderstout » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:59 pm

So, uh, since you aren't dead, but in iffy times, what can we do to help/keep your spirits up? Need stickers? Books? Snacks? Videos? Hookers and blow might be a bit more that we can swing.
0l4fderstout
Maltov Rattlecan

BANNER!:
US Michigan

Postby xtian » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:14 am

' Sounds like you have a anonymous benefactor ;)
I'm not really from around here.
xtian
Le coureur de lames chasse Tinti...

Postby DerGolgo » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:41 am

It lives!!

August 15? Isn't that a bit early for migrating geese? :P ;)
If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

I said I have a big stick.
DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Location: It's bad enough I gotta live here, don't make me say it, too ...
BANNER!:
Jolly Roger Alternative

Return to Rants & Rides