"New" Political Party in MD

Articles, Commentary and Discussion about politics.
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors - Plato

"New" Political Party in MD

Postby 12ci » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:28 pm

Got button holed in the grocery store parking lot by an earnest woman asking for signatures to get a new party on the ballot in Maryland - the "Working Class Party".

I guess you could say the name alone, for me, threw up a Red Flag. I told her that I don't generally sign petitions without some knowledge of the cause & asked her for some literature or a website. She says they don't have a formal website (!) but a lot of info is posted at http://www.workingclassfight.com . I said I'd be in touch after reading their manifesto and knowing which International they follow, as I, personally, follow the Fourth. At that point she thought I was playing her and she didn't want to talk to me any more.

A quick web search found a wikipedia page that led me further down the interminable rabbit hole that is the Internet (and really reminds me of how our perpetual infighting robs us of our ability to coherently Organise and actually Get Things Done).

Anyway, if you're so inclined and in MD, here is an option, or if you're elsewhere, perhaps something you can agitate for in your area.
today you decide what tomorrow will bring
12ci
Ayatollah of Mayhem

BANNER!:
US Distric of Columbia

Return to Underground Politics