Page 1 of 1

New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:50 pm
by Aggroton
Got me a new whip. Has some dents I need to cover with stickers.
UTMC ones are preferred. However, Im down to rep your band or business too.

Let me know what sweeeeeeet stickies you got?

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:27 pm
by guitargeek
Whatcha got?

PICS, MANNNN!!

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:43 am
by Jaeger
:worthless:

Whachu git, mang?

--Jaeger

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:01 am
by Aggroton
Image
Image

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:32 am
by Jaeger
...so the mutant offspring of a Yamaha Bolt fucking a dirtbike?

COOL!

I was previously unaware of this "SCR950" thing. Neat. It's so fuckin' nice that the manufacturers are starting to catch on. :D

--Jaeger

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:54 pm
by xtian
they are very good looking bikes. they seem like they don't need much to look fantastic. I was really interested but a little skeptical on their dynamic qualities compared to my style or riding (if by style you mean lazy and desynchronized but spirited)

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:28 pm
by Cosmic_Jumper
Still got my hopes up too for a couple of Haz Mat stickers. :Jeez:

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:48 pm
by Aggroton
Image

Found a bombs and bars sticker.
New bars. New grips. New headlamp. Some stickers on the tank to cover a massive dent. In $320 bucks so far.

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:57 pm
by Mk3
pm your address, I have some B&Bs

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:54 pm
by Bigshankhank
Who could wipe the Donald Duck and Walt Disney Enterprises off of this and make some round 3” decals from this? Because if necessary I would spot the production of them.

Image

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:09 pm
by boz
I can send you as many InRod (band of mine) stickers as you'd like! They're basic red white and black ®-looking circle stickers. Listen to some tracks on Spotify or at inrod.nyc and if you like any of the tunes DM me your address.

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:48 pm
by Aggroton
Image

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:29 am
by DerGolgo
Aggroton wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:48 pm
Image
It is hilarious!
I, for one, would dread the wrath of the Mouse...

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:36 am
by Bigshankhank
DerGolgo wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:29 am
Aggroton wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:48 pm
Image
It is hilarious!
I, for one, would dread the wrath of the Mouse...
I fucking love this!

Hey that Mouse gets enough of my money, I can nibble back a small amount here and there besides I'm not trying to sell this.

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:40 am
by Bigshankhank
Aggro check your PMs, I think your inbox is full cause I can’t reply to you any longer.

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:20 am
by red
Bigshankhank wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:36 am
DerGolgo wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:29 am
Aggroton wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:48 pm
Image
It is hilarious!
I, for one, would dread the wrath of the Mouse...
I fucking love this!

Hey that Mouse gets enough of my money, I can nibble back a small amount here and there besides I'm not trying to sell this.
He needs an eye patch, or some scars.

Also, Aggroton, I love the new bike!

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:40 pm
by Bigshankhank
Image

Decals are in, hit me up if you want one.

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:09 am
by jae
Bigshankhank wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:40 pm
Image

Decals are in, hit me up if you want one.
that's awesome. I'll drop you a pm.

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:46 pm
by Jaeger
Received! Thanks, BSH! I'll share these with the locals too. :D

--Jaeger

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:22 am
by Bigshankhank
I've got plenty more where those came from. HMU.

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:50 am
by Aggroton
Got mine.
Look even better IRL.

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 8:23 pm
by 0l4fderstout
I got them! Thanks BSH! And a wet nap!

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 6:12 am
by red
Aggroton wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:48 pm
Image

Found a bombs and bars sticker.
New bars. New grips. New headlamp. Some stickers on the tank to cover a massive dent. In $320 bucks so far.
I really like these bikes! Doesn't hurt that you can get them for dirt cheap with pretty much zero miles.

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 11:18 am
by Bigshankhank
0l4fderstout wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:23 pm
I got them! Thanks BSH! And a wet nap!
Cool man, sorry it took me so long to get them mailed out, relocating to TN kind of threw me for a loop.

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 4:08 pm
by red
Bigshankhank wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:18 am
0l4fderstout wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:23 pm
I got them! Thanks BSH! And a wet nap!
Cool man, sorry it took me so long to get them mailed out, relocating to TN kind of threw me for a loop.
Is it a temp relocation? We get down to Nashville and surrounding areas on occasion, well, we did, pre pandemic.

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 8:49 am
by Bigshankhank
red wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:08 pm
Bigshankhank wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:18 am
0l4fderstout wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:23 pm
I got them! Thanks BSH! And a wet nap!
Cool man, sorry it took me so long to get them mailed out, relocating to TN kind of threw me for a loop.
Is it a temp relocation? We get down to Nashville and surrounding areas on occasion, well, we did, pre pandemic.
Temporary yeah, I am living in an RV in Franklin rn, should be here till next summer, if ya'll make it down let me know.

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 9:31 am
by red
Bigshankhank wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:49 am
red wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:08 pm
Bigshankhank wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:18 am
0l4fderstout wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:23 pm
I got them! Thanks BSH! And a wet nap!
Cool man, sorry it took me so long to get them mailed out, relocating to TN kind of threw me for a loop.
Is it a temp relocation? We get down to Nashville and surrounding areas on occasion, well, we did, pre pandemic.
Temporary yeah, I am living in an RV in Franklin rn, should be here till next summer, if ya'll make it down let me know.
Will do!

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 12:20 pm
by Bigshankhank
Oh yeah ride the CB.

Re: New Bike. Need Stickers.

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:38 am
by 0l4fderstout
red wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:08 pm
Bigshankhank wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:18 am
0l4fderstout wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:23 pm
I got them! Thanks BSH! And a wet nap!
Cool man, sorry it took me so long to get them mailed out, relocating to TN kind of threw me for a loop.
Is it a temp relocation? We get down to Nashville and surrounding areas on occasion, well, we did, pre pandemic.
In the Before Times. I feel like I should add spikes to my helmet and carry an axe made out of a flywheel on my motorcycle.