SECURITY ADVISORY!
On 2020/11/18, suspicions were expressed that there had been a data breach.
At least some DisMembers' login data may have been compromised.

As of April 14, 2021, no further breach or news thereof has become apparent. This message just looks different because anyone who was gonna read the whole thing presumably did by now.

Please see announcement in Forum Stuff for details, and for how to change your password.
Click Here

So, about Cowboy Bebop...

La geek forumo - Y fforwm geek - Otakufōramu.
DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

So, about Cowboy Bebop...

Post by DerGolgo » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:58 pm

It is, frankly, one of the best shows ever. Animated or otherwise.
I wanna be Ed when I grow up.

So I feel kinda conflicted about this. I can't believe that, in the year 2021, I have to be 'effin relieved that they cast an Asian person for the lead role (yes, I'm still sour about GITS, I always will be).
https://www.gameinformer.com/gamer-cult ... lease-date
Thoughts?

If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

I said I have a big stick.

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Re: So, about Cowboy Bebop...

Post by Jaeger » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:30 am

I know precisely nothing about this series (anime, show, or otherwise) but I'll keep this one in mind. I saw something about it the other day and wasn't sure if it was worth the time, glad to know it is. :)

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Re: So, about Cowboy Bebop...

Post by DerGolgo » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:21 pm

Brothah @Ames , who don't come round here no more, posted this on the Facebooks.

So far... looking pretty good!
If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

I said I have a big stick.