SECURITY ADVISORY!
On 2020/11/18, suspicions were expressed that there had been a data breach.
At least some DisMembers' login data may have been compromised.

As of April 14, 2021, no further breach or news thereof has become apparent. This message just looks different because anyone who was gonna read the whole thing presumably did by now.

Please see announcement in Forum Stuff for details, and for how to change your password.
Click Here

Eastern Horde Sleeping en route?

Heading to Ragnarök? Plan your ride/routes here.
Rench
the Harm in Harmony

Post by Rench » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:27 am

From my limited experience, may I recommend against rest stops, at the very least until you clear the eastern states...

:shock:

-Rench

"I'm not a schemer..."

"Do you know why it's illegal to put gasoline in a glass container?" - Piccinni

roadmissile
Chief Marketing Schwaggerizer

Post by roadmissile » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:39 am

Rench wrote:From my limited experience, may I recommend against rest stops, at the very least until you clear the eastern states...

-Rench
It's not an adventure until someone calls fire and rescue?

/RM
/Speed is our religion.

"If requests are an option, I'd like to be hit by a beautiful and highly trained nurse, driving a marshmallow. Naked. And then she would buy me an ice cream." - Rev

karl package
Magnum Jihad

Post by karl package » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:35 am

rubber buccaneer wrote: bumming it at a rest stop
Be sure to double bag it.
Everything is true. God is an astronaut. Oz is over the rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live... And you came to die.

sun rat
Dominatrix of Skulduggery

Post by sun rat » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 am

Rench wrote:From my limited experience, may I recommend against rest stops, at the very least until you clear the eastern states...

-Rench
i am almost certain that someone will volunteer to be your spotter for restroom breaks...
fuck it all.

Rench
the Harm in Harmony

Post by Rench » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:10 pm

To keep things simple, and speaking only for myself, I will be sitting down to lunch at high noon CDT on June 20 at this address:

3244 West Chain of Rocks Road
Granite City‎ IL

it's a Waffle House. If anyone cares to join me at that place and time, a temporary alliance we will make. :mrgreen:

I hope to see many of you there.

-Rench
"I'm not a schemer..."

red
Yap. Doomed for all eternity.

Post by red » Thu May 06, 2010 8:19 am

Rench wrote:

We do have Red in Indianapolis, who may finally have his bike issues sorted by then. Depending on sheer bio-mass passing through, maybe he can recommend a place to stay.

-Rench
Still bikeless* but I'll gladly offer crash space. I made a new topic about it, so let's get a list and see what we can do.

*getting a build your own CB750 kit as payment for a wiring job.
Proud Survivor From Thread Hole 64 Campaign
1987 CBR600F Hurricane Sprawl Bike
-=High Tech / Low Life=-

Rench
the Harm in Harmony

Post by Rench » Sat May 08, 2010 9:48 am

Updated w/ questions in OP.

-Rench
"I'm not a schemer..."

beck
Magnum Jihad

Post by beck » Sun May 09, 2010 2:36 pm

If you guys are solid on a route, i would appreciate a place/time you will converge to decimate salina. i may have a +1 following in my cage, dunno for sure yet but i am sure as shit going. Bo_9 is not the ONLY flyover patron :)
Everything fun causes cancer, road rash, pregnancy, addiction, skin discoloration, broken bones, carpal tunnel, sprained eyeballs, rugburns, sideburns, exploding friends, insurance claims, insanity, etc... You can either lie safely in wait to shufflel'd off this mortall coile, or jerk it off hard and fast. Live life to the fullest, and use lots of lube

Beemer Dan.

Rench
the Harm in Harmony

Post by Rench » Sun May 09, 2010 2:50 pm

In my head, and speaking only for myself, if we land in Lawrence, Salina should be about 10:30 am on the 21st. If that's when you'll be there, then that motivates me enough to make it my official plan. :mrgreen:

-Rench
"I'm not a schemer..."

beck
Magnum Jihad

Post by beck » Sun May 09, 2010 2:54 pm

i may leave earlier so that i can make it in time to go to the museum. Mtne says it will be opening for us at 1pm the same day. dunno for sure.
Everything fun causes cancer, road rash, pregnancy, addiction, skin discoloration, broken bones, carpal tunnel, sprained eyeballs, rugburns, sideburns, exploding friends, insurance claims, insanity, etc... You can either lie safely in wait to shufflel'd off this mortall coile, or jerk it off hard and fast. Live life to the fullest, and use lots of lube

Beemer Dan.

Rench
the Harm in Harmony

Post by Rench » Sun May 09, 2010 3:00 pm

The museum seems cool, but just not in my time budget. I'll be at the DAG in time for dinner plans though. :mrgreen:

-Rench
"I'm not a schemer..."