SECURITY ADVISORY!
On 2020/11/18, suspicions were expressed that there had been a data breach.
At least some DisMembers' login data may have been compromised.

As of April 14, 2021, no further breach or news thereof has become apparent. This message just looks different because anyone who was gonna read the whole thing presumably did by now.

Please see announcement in Forum Stuff for details, and for how to change your password.
Click Here

Ragnarok might be interesting.

Heading to Ragnarök? Plan your ride/routes here.
MagnusTheBuilder
Arbiter of Beard

Ragnarok might be interesting.

Post by MagnusTheBuilder » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:19 pm

-- The Mag

2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic
2017 Chevy Silverado
1970 Chevelle SS
1951 Chevy Custom

"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." --Douglas Adams

Toonce(s)
Asshat Spambot

Re: Ragnarok might be interesting.

Post by Toonce(s) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Does a prescription limit the number of brownies or pans of lasagna one can have in your possession? Or shall I say tank bag?

I do suffer from kidney stones and the narcotic painkillers can be fun to a point, but they have their drawbacks. Hmmmm.
It's a stack of fuck-shit on top of itself, Ninja.

roadmissile
Chief Marketing Schwaggerizer

Post by roadmissile » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:18 pm

Matt, pizza, goooooooooooo!

/RM
/Speed is our religion.

"If requests are an option, I'd like to be hit by a beautiful and highly trained nurse, driving a marshmallow. Naked. And then she would buy me an ice cream." - Rev

guitargeek
Master Metric Necromancer

Post by guitargeek » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:42 pm

OM. NOM. NOM.
Elitist, arrogant, intolerant, self-absorbed.
Midliferider wrote:Wish I could wipe this shit off my shoes but it's everywhere I walk. Dang.
Pattio wrote:Never forget, as you enjoy the high road of tolerance, that it is those of us doing the hard work of intolerance who make it possible for you to shine.
xtian wrote:Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

xaos
Zaouse!

Post by xaos » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:57 am

Ragnorak will be interesting.
Defying human design since 1979

...it's pronounced chaos
http://www.precision.aero/xaos-27.htm

Midliferider
Yogurt

Post by Midliferider » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Ok I'm a fucktard... so where is Ragnorak? I really need to meet up with you other fucktards some day. How far from Cols. bumfuck Ohio anyways. Maybe I should try on my ten year old Triumph.
The world is full of warnings. An elevator smells different to a midget.

rolly
Tim Horton hears a Who?

Post by rolly » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Whenever I've had pot-food in the past it's made me feel sick. Of course it might not be the marijuana that did it, but the fact that the cook was fucking stoned.
All the same, I don't think I'll develop a chronic pain condition to get a Colorado MJ user identification card so I can sample the cuisine.
Heheh, I said chronic.

karl package
Magnum Jihad

Post by karl package » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Midliferider wrote:Ok I'm a fucktard... so where is Ragnorak? I really need to meet up with you other fucktards some day. How far from Cols. bumfuck Ohio anyways. Maybe I should try on my ten year old Triumph.
I will be there on my 12 year old Triumph. 1200 miles is about the same distance for my if I take the Interstate all the way. Fortunately for me, I have a lot more fun options between here and there.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source= ... "></iframe>
</a>
Everything is true. God is an astronaut. Oz is over the rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live... And you came to die.

goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Post by goose » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:59 pm

meh! smoke all the shitty weed you want, i'm there for the comraderie, the catch up, and the twisties! oh, btw, if you're engaged in you're ummm medical need, stay the fuck off my line or you might need more than marijane! even with one arm i'm not interested in riding with those under any influence, alleged medical prescription or not!
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

WeAintFoundShit
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by WeAintFoundShit » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Ditto on Goose.
I won't hate on y'all for partaking in the weed, just as long as it doesn't get in the way of said camaraderie and good times.

And no intoxicated riding of any kind. (Well, unless you're just being stupid on a 50cc or something, and then you still need to be wearing full gear. You ARE being stupid, after all.)
"The grip on the right is the fun regulator." -Donny Greene

I crash a lot.