SECURITY ADVISORY!
On 2020/11/18, suspicions were expressed that there had been a data breach.
At least some DisMembers' login data may have been compromised.

As of April 14, 2021, no further breach or news thereof has become apparent. This message just looks different because anyone who was gonna read the whole thing presumably did by now.

Please see announcement in Forum Stuff for details, and for how to change your password.
Click Here

Sachsenring!

If it happens on the track, this is where it belongs. Also, cheesesticks and perhaps things to do with bacon.
MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Sachsenring!

Post by MATPOC » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:10 am

Have not watched the Moto3 yet but the other 2 races where pretty excitng
Spoiler
Show
No surprise MM cleared off the front but I expected more from J-Lo and less from Pedro, figured it would be a Yamaha 2-3 with Pedro lonely 4th or even dicing with Ducs for 5th, surprisingly he had some good pace and clearly kept some in reserve. As commentators mentioned the 3 podium finishers have 17 wins at the Ring between them, one can assume they like the track

goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Re: Sachsenring!

Post by goose » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:45 am

I agree! Hey J-lo! MM likely isn't going to win the championship, but he'll surely piss in your Wheaties for the rest of the season if you let him! That goes for you too Rossi! Paging Cal, paging Cal, you're going to lose that factory (satellite) ride if you can't climb up on that podium!
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Re: Sachsenring!

Post by MATPOC » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:35 pm

So I was thinking...

9 races left in the season, MM won first 9 last season...

let's say he wins next 9, I would think J-Lo and VR will split the podium more often than not, with Pedro in the mix MM can reclaim an average of 7 or 8 points per race from VR, 9 races (x) 7 points = 63, MM only 65 points behind.... I know it's a stretch and I really wan Vale to win another title, but I would not write off Marquez.
Does anyone remember 2002(?) SBK championship, Colin won last 9 races and took the championship in the last race of the season form Bayliss who had 50+ point lead by mid-season