SECURITY ADVISORY!
On 2020/11/18, suspicions were expressed that there had been a data breach.
At least some DisMembers' login data may have been compromised.

As of April 14, 2021, no further breach or news thereof has become apparent. This message just looks different because anyone who was gonna read the whole thing presumably did by now.

Please see announcement in Forum Stuff for details, and for how to change your password.
Click Here

Aragon!!!

If it happens on the track, this is where it belongs. Also, cheesesticks and perhaps things to do with bacon.
Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

Aragon!!!

Post by Bigshankhank » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:00 am

Spoiler
Show
Man, what a wild race, I can't believe Rossi couldn't get around Pedrosa, when's the last time those two stood on the podium in that order? Looks like Marc's youth and exuberance have finally caught up to him, I mean he was nearly mathematically out of the running anyway, but to crash like that, obviously not patient enough to get his tires up to full temp before pushing too hard. Well, its a two horse race now, wonder who will get 3rd in the points? This is turning into an awesome season.

It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Re: Aragon!!!

Post by goose » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:03 pm

I confess, epic epic battle in that race.
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

calamari kid
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by calamari kid » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Oh man, gotta watch tomorrow.
"Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon." -Honda manual circa 1962

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba...." -Hunter S Thompson

"A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on." -William S. Burroughs

calamari kid
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by calamari kid » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:39 pm

That was absolutely brilliant!
"Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon." -Honda manual circa 1962

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba...." -Hunter S Thompson

"A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on." -William S. Burroughs

MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Post by MATPOC » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:01 pm

Spoiler
Show
VR vs Pedro, been a while since that happened, huh?!

Pedro may get stronger towards the end as his arms heal up, they still looked very rough at Indy