SECURITY ADVISORY!
On 2020/11/18, suspicions were expressed that there had been a data breach.
At least some DisMembers' login data may have been compromised.

As of April 14, 2021, no further breach or news thereof has become apparent. This message just looks different because anyone who was gonna read the whole thing presumably did by now.

Please see announcement in Forum Stuff for details, and for how to change your password.
Click Here

Phillip Island

If it happens on the track, this is where it belongs. Also, cheesesticks and perhaps things to do with bacon.
goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Phillip Island

Post by goose » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:16 pm

If you can watch that race without clenching your fist, biting your lip and jumping up and down throught the entire affair . . . . you should confirm that you are actually alive. By far, the greatest race in the last 10 years. From lap 1 to the amazing end, the suspense was palpable and the finish remained unpredictable all the way to the finish line. Epic!!!!! A spoiler would be pointless. If you enjoy racing, YOU MUST WATCH THIS RACE!

Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

Bo_9
Ayatollah of Mayhem
Location: Filthy little worn-out, broken down, see through soul.

Re: Phillip Island

Post by Bo_9 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:31 pm

It's the first race that had the 9yo jumping up and down and screaming at the screen. By far the most exciting race so far this year.
When an old man dies a library burns...

"Every accident involving machinery begins with a single defect. Never forget that defect can be between your ears." - E.J. Potter
"I feel like i'm in "my little pony" HELL!!!!" -Goose
"Well, he never ever smiled, but he always seemed pleased."
"Just one bad day..."

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:32 pm

Got a hint on where to find the fucking thing online? All's I find are photo montages. :P

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

xtian
Le coureur de lames chasse Tinti...

Post by xtian » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:00 pm

watch this race if you never watched a race before. watch it if you are not even into racing. just watch it. twice.
I'm not really from around here.

Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

Post by Bigshankhank » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:23 am

Jaeger wrote:Got a hint on where to find the fucking thing online? All's I find are photo montages. :P

--Jaeger
This, we switched to a new cable company and for some fucked up reason did not get a DVR.
It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Post by MATPOC » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:27 pm

I was up at 2am watching on motogp.com and my feed cut out, so I went to bed...
Got up 7am Sunday and finished it still in my underwear, could not take my eyes off the screen, pretty sure woke up the neighbors!!

Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

Post by Bigshankhank » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:48 am

Holy fucking shit, even knowing how it turned out this was an amazing race to watch.
It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.