SECURITY ADVISORY!
On 2020/11/18, suspicions were expressed that there had been a data breach.
At least some DisMembers' login data may have been compromised.

As of April 14, 2021, no further breach or news thereof has become apparent. This message just looks different because anyone who was gonna read the whole thing presumably did by now.

Please see announcement in Forum Stuff for details, and for how to change your password.
Click Here

Anyone else disappointed in Rossi?

If it happens on the track, this is where it belongs. Also, cheesesticks and perhaps things to do with bacon.
MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Re: Anyone else disappointed in Rossi?

Post by MATPOC » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:39 am

MM is still denying the fact that he gave J-Lo a rimjob, I can't recall a race where MM was within a striking distance of anyone, including his new GF and not tried to make a move, NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ATTACK! He claims tire problem, which never stopped him before, and when Pedro woke up and turned the wicker up almost a second a lap he had plenty of grip to scrap with him, even if it was for 1 corner.
At least Pedro gave it a shot, but he saw flashbacks of 2006 and all the flack he caught for taking out Nicky, now imagine becoming most hated man in Spain?

Bottom line: if you sucking someones dick have balls to admit it, the bullshit stories being spun by PR machine are worse than the actions on track.

We all know who hated who back in the day (F1 and GP) it was no secret, man were man and they said manly words, they also raced hard against each other, not playing chess game of interfering with one to help another opponent.

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/225013 ... efeat.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bikesportnews.com/news/news- ... o-to-title" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

guitargeek
Master Metric Necromancer

Post by guitargeek » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Hell of a ride by Rossi!
HELL of a ride!
Elitist, arrogant, intolerant, self-absorbed.
Midliferider wrote:Wish I could wipe this shit off my shoes but it's everywhere I walk. Dang.
Pattio wrote:Never forget, as you enjoy the high road of tolerance, that it is those of us doing the hard work of intolerance who make it possible for you to shine.
xtian wrote:Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

obiwancanopy
Landgraf of Landspeed

Post by obiwancanopy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:31 pm

It was a hell of a ride!! Sadly overshadowed by non racing antics of Mickey Marquez. Much like Pedrosa's win went almost unnoticed in Sepang.
God rides a Triumph. But wishes it was a Norton.

MATPOC

Post by MATPOC » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:44 pm

With Lovebirsds vs VR shitfest dominating the media Pedro looking better and better...

xtian
Le coureur de lames chasse Tinti...

Post by xtian » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:53 pm

MATPOC wrote:With Lovebirsds vs VR shitfest dominating the media Pedro looking better and better...
As a consequence, next year might be perdosa's big year. My bet was on him until he missed the first races due to physical issues. We like to not like jorge but you cannot take away his performance. He is FAST and clean. very. I hated this finale as much as you do but we do not have real evidence that marquez could have done something. honestly, he gets bashing for constantly attacking rossi and he gets bashing for not attacking Lorenzo. (yeah I know, I even fail to convince myself). Rossi's performance was amazing but he never showed a lap time that could prove he could have reversed the results had he started from 4rth of 5th position on the grid. I am uncomfortable with the martyrdom syndrome we are developing while he probably couldn't win in a fair way either. Marquez was the biggest disappointment of all, I was a fan but his lack of results does not justify his attitude on track and hypocrisy towards the media.
I'm not really from around here.

MATPOC

Post by MATPOC » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:54 am

MM often didn't have the pace this season, but not once he stopped attacking, even at Indy he seemed content with P2 and then just pulled the pin, I'm sure he had one more "go" in him, but did not want to become the most hated person in Spain had he collected J-Lo by his banzai effort.

Looking back at Sepang, VR's press conference was the biggest blow to his chances, after that attack MM was determined to do whatever it takes to screw with Rossi, had he kept his mouth shut... who knows.

2 years ago when he came back to Yamaha it was a far fetched idea of Rossi winning another race, no one makes a come back, not that old and that far out of the game, so it seemed, remember Spencer? Fast Freddie came back as FAT Freddie and was kicked out of the team mid-season. A win in Assen was great, but everyone else was injured, then another, figured it may be his last... Leading a championship the whole year was unimaginable, every race expected for it to change, should have kept his mouth shut and enjoyed the sunlight ;)

Bottom line, I don't want to watch GP anymore, at least not willing to pay for it.

Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

Post by Bigshankhank » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:32 am

MATPOC wrote: at least not willing to pay for it.
Not at all necessary in todays digital age...
It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.