SECURITY ADVISORY!
On 2020/11/18, suspicions were expressed that there had been a data breach.
At least some DisMembers' login data may have been compromised.

As of April 14, 2021, no further breach or news thereof has become apparent. This message just looks different because anyone who was gonna read the whole thing presumably did by now.

Please see announcement in Forum Stuff for details, and for how to change your password.
Click Here

Mugello 2016

If it happens on the track, this is where it belongs. Also, cheesesticks and perhaps things to do with bacon.
Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

Mugello 2016

Post by Bigshankhank » Sun May 22, 2016 5:33 am

Spoiler
Show
Sigh, well it looked like a good battle for first, especially the final 1/2 lap. Almost seemed like Marc let off the throttle in the last 50m. Would have been nice to have Rossi in there to make it a 3-way final straight., but sometime last year I had wished for more mechanical failures to illustrate just how on-the-ragged-edge modern engine design was, and I guess I got my wish. Sad to see Vinales start so poorly but he made a great effort to salvage a bit of pride.

It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

Rabbit_Fighter
Keeper of the Lava

Re: Mugello 2016

Post by Rabbit_Fighter » Tue May 24, 2016 6:52 am

One of the best final laps I've seen in many years. There were a few moments where I thought they both might end up in the gravel. Suprising up to the very last season and had me on my feet!
"no.
motorcycle the finality not is
motorcycle merely medium to achieve action of riding
motorcycle tool to bend space and time and overcome your own limitations as a mortal
riding more important than medium
spirit by object cannot be beaten."

MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Re: Mugello 2016

Post by MATPOC » Tue May 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Spoiler
Show
seems MM got on the dirt and spun the tire, oh well, I'd rather see 93 than 99 on top step, but neither is on my "fanboy list"
MOTOfucking3 was a barnburner to the last turn, holy shit, cancel all the other classes, let them race 250cc spec bikes 3 times a day, saturday and Sunday WSBK style :)