Ragnarök 2020!!!

Planning a gathering? Post the details here!
roadmissile
Chief Marketing Schwaggerizer

Ragnarök 2020!!!

Post by roadmissile » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:12 pm

Alright folks, after more time than I'd prefer I can happily announce:

Ragnarök 2020 is on!

June 22, 2020 to June 27, 2020

The location is the same as the last time, under new management (no hard feelings about the sacred log):
Kiser Creek Cabins
24111 SH-65
Cedaredge, CO 81413

Brass tacks:
The aim here is to divide the cost equally based on the number of folks that show up, so I can tell you our overall cost is $5,200 for the week. As we get a headcount we'll get rolling with a paypal and take care of all the fun stuff, so pm me here or on facebook and I'll begin building a list. Cabins will be first come first serve, but they say they can house sixty two people (maybe more if you're friendly) so odds are no one ends up sleeping outside. We'll also be reserving preference on lodging for Rench and Thack, for their service to the cause (thanks gentlemen!). As we lock people in on the list I'll update here as well.

Camp website at: www.kisercreekcabins.com/

Preparty the night before at the Slash 6/Roadmissile compound: libations, good humor, company, motorcycle maintenance, crash space and a morning ride out.

Provided we aren't all dead of a global pandemic I can also say I'm putting together some bonus swag for this one, hopefully you'll all enjoy it.

Cheers and looking forward to seeing folks,
Roadmissile

/Speed is our religion.

"If requests are an option, I'd like to be hit by a beautiful and highly trained nurse, driving a marshmallow. Naked. And then she would buy me an ice cream." - Rev

bullfrog
Barista of Doom

Re: Ragnarök 2020!!!

Post by bullfrog » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:53 am

I'm in. I haven't had much fun since we last assembled. Time off request submitted. I'll be there with my 15yo daughter. Possibly a friend from Louisiana will be riding up with us.
R1150GS Hacked, Speed Triple 1050, 450XCW Plated