SECURITY ADVISORY!
On 2020/11/18, suspicions were expressed that there had been a data breach.
At least some DisMembers' login data may have been compromised.

As of April 14, 2021, no further breach or news thereof has become apparent. This message just looks different because anyone who was gonna read the whole thing presumably did by now.

Please see announcement in Forum Stuff for details, and for how to change your password.
Click Here

DOOM 2021!

Planning a gathering? Post the details here!
red
Yap. Doomed for all eternity.

DOOM 2021!

Post by red » Sat May 15, 2021 5:05 pm

So, I'm gonna start the thread. (With any luck, I'll get to attend! I started the thread in 2015 and was there.)

I know it's early but is it ever really too early to talk about DooM? Get yer fucking shot (and booster when they come out), and let's hang out in a parking lot! I'm starting a run of DooM tchotchkes for this year, courtesy of ye olde 3d printer.

My route will be the normal US30 to 172 to some road to get me to camp near the original Night of the Living Dead cemetery, then on to DooM.

See you at the Portal Oct 8th - 10th.

Proud Survivor From Thread Hole 64 Campaign
1987 CBR600F Hurricane Sprawl Bike
-=High Tech / Low Life=-

boz
El Asbestos Pajamas

Re: DOOM 2021!

Post by boz » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:03 pm

I'll be there. Riding down and over from New York. This time I think I'll actually be there for the real ride!
| | || ||
Earn your beer.
Aught aught Zrex Zelda.

wheezy e
Barista of Doom

Post by wheezy e » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:46 am

I've never doomed aside from my personal life/state of my future. What's the dates & are any other coloradoans riding out?
All proceeds go to help cripple children.

red

Post by red » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:29 am

wheezy e wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:46 am
I've never doomed aside from my personal life/state of my future. What's the dates & are any other coloradoans riding out?
The date this year is Oct 8th-10th. Most arrive on Friday the 8th, and depart on Sunday the 10th. Saturday tends to be full of spirited back roads riding, lunch, the riding back to the Cross Keys.
-=High Tech / Low Life=-

red

Post by red » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:09 am

For those of you that are interested, I am throwing around the idea of heading down to Timeline Arcade in York, PA on Saturday; as well as doing some back road riding.
-=High Tech / Low Life=-