DOOM 2012 Date Confirmed Oct 5,6,7

Planning a gathering? Post the details here!
Davros
It's Just a Nickname

Re: DOOM 2012 Date Confirmed Oct 5,6,7

Post by Davros » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:57 am

Well.
My apologies for all and sundry for the fact that I was having a rotten weekend, and was somewhat distracted and seemingly aloof during my all too brief visit to the hotel. (I've brightened up a bit since :) ) So, I just wanted to pop on and say that it was really nice to see the familiar faces, and to meet some new ones. I dunno why I waited this long to say so, I guess it just didn't occur to me until just now.

If you set up a fictional universe then you can argue that certain things are, or are not, logical and consistent within that universe. Of course the fact you might be able to show something is indeed logical and consistent in a fictional world says nothing about reality.

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:33 am

It's ok, we still love you, Pookie.

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

AZRider
"I said THREE motorcycles worth of Fuck You!"

Post by AZRider » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Davros wrote:Well.
My apologies for all and sundry for the fact that I was having a rotten weekend, and was somewhat distracted and seemingly aloof during my all too brief visit to the hotel. (I've brightened up a bit since :) ) So, I just wanted to pop on and say that it was really nice to see the familiar faces, and to meet some new ones. I dunno why I waited this long to say so, I guess it just didn't occur to me until just now.
Damn good to see you, too!
"The hell with the zombie apocalypse, the douchebag apocalypse is upon us and their numbers are growing."-Mean Chuck
"Don't sweat the buckshot." - Buttzilla
"--Really.. I AM a nice guy by preference. I do, however, have other options." - Merlyn

Flat_Black_Rat
Rally Jackelope of Ever

Post by Flat_Black_Rat » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:17 pm

I know I am way late in posting up, but such is life. It was great seeing everyone that I did see, I wish I had been able to see more people. Anyways good times.
"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!" Lt. Gen. Lewis B. Puller, USMC
2005.5 KTM 950 Adventure
1999 Honda CR250R
1978 Honda CT70 - Plated

AZRider
"I said THREE motorcycles worth of Fuck You!"

Post by AZRider » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Damn good surprise! It was fun, and I hope we get you back again soon.
"The hell with the zombie apocalypse, the douchebag apocalypse is upon us and their numbers are growing."-Mean Chuck
"Don't sweat the buckshot." - Buttzilla
"--Really.. I AM a nice guy by preference. I do, however, have other options." - Merlyn

Tabbootyshaker
El Asbestos Pajamas

Post by Tabbootyshaker » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:29 am

328 days 'til DOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

Mk3
Captain Sensible, Space Command.
Location: The people's republic of Illinois Welcome comrade, join the party!

Post by Mk3 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Hey uhhh are there any pictures of me rockin a green flappy hat? I need....ok want to prove that I did it to one of my classes. They apparently can't fathom the unbridled awesomeness that is whiskey and a rusky hat.
"...when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES "!

"UTMC, it's an international disorganization of racers, aficionados, mechanics, lunatics, and scumbags. It's like an online motorcycle Mos Eisley."

Tabbootyshaker
El Asbestos Pajamas

Post by Tabbootyshaker » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:43 pm

@#$%&!!! I think there are like 10 of me wearing that awesome hat... which I again would like to thank you for, because I was freezing to ungawdly death out there. I will keep scouring the facebookses and see if I can find some of you.

Tabbootyshaker
El Asbestos Pajamas

Post by Tabbootyshaker » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Found one. It doesn't want to be posted... operator error, methinks. I will find assistance. Please stand by. :D

stiles
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by stiles » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:03 pm

Here's a pic:
doom hat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If we cannot be free, we can at least be cheap" - Frank Zappa

Tabbootyshaker
El Asbestos Pajamas

Post by Tabbootyshaker » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Thanks, Stiles! (I couldn't figure out how to post it... der...) That was the only picture I could find, though.

Mk3

Post by Mk3 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:03 pm

thank you ma'am. I just needed to validate it happn'd. The pipe is a bonus. Pitcher of beer triple bomb points.

"UTMC, it's an international disorganization of racers, aficionados, mechanics, lunatics, and scumbags. It's like an online motorcycle Mos Eisley."

Rench
the Harm in Harmony

Post by Rench » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:11 pm

When they doubt the pitcher was being used as an individual drinking glass, remind them what unions do for the country while they're playing Chair Force. :mrgreen:

-Rench

(This message brought to you by a 5th of Jack, neighbor John says hi!)
"I'm not a schemer..."

"Do you know why it's illegal to put gasoline in a glass container?" - Piccinni

Mk3

Post by Mk3 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Hey! If John wants to make comments he can make his own damn avatar.

And don't remind him his daughter loved the bike and I'm single now; just let that one go.