DOOM 2012 Date Confirmed Oct 5,6,7

Planning a gathering? Post the details here!
rolly
Tim Horton hears a Who?

Re: DOOM 2012 Date Confirmed Oct 5,6,7

Post by rolly » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:51 am

I'm not saying I'm coming, but if I do, I'll need to crash one of your rooms.

AZRider
"I said THREE motorcycles worth of Fuck You!"

Post by AZRider » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:36 pm

rolly wrote:I'm coming, I'll need to crash one of your rooms.
Fixed that for you.
"The hell with the zombie apocalypse, the douchebag apocalypse is upon us and their numbers are growing."-Mean Chuck
"Don't sweat the buckshot." - Buttzilla
"--Really.. I AM a nice guy by preference. I do, however, have other options." - Merlyn

Rench
the Harm in Harmony

Post by Rench » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:39 am

AZRider wrote:
rolly wrote:I'm coming, I'll crash with Rench and MK3 Saturday night, who's got me Friday?.
Fixed that for you.
Double fixed. :mrgreen:

-Rench
"I'm not a schemer..."

"Do you know why it's illegal to put gasoline in a glass container?" - Piccinni

rolly
Tim Horton hears a Who?

Post by rolly » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:08 am

No need. I'm working Friday so I won't be down til Saturday eve. Hypothetically.

MoraleHazard
Vatican Sex Kitten

Post by MoraleHazard » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:15 am

Life's been pretty hectic for me lately; but I have a room reserved too and unless something really crazy pops, I'll be coming to doom too. I'm going to be the early flight out of the NE with the goal of getting to the cross keys before dark. If anyone wants to roll early from tri-state / new england, PM me and we can work something out.
666(k) Retirement Plan of the Beast. Only offered by Dis Annuities.

'91 EX500 (sold)
'04 R1150R

It's like getting bitten by a radioactive horse and instead of getting a really large cock you turn into a brony.

12ci
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by 12ci » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:20 pm

OK, so I booked "the last room available". a bit over the UTMC rate but has a jacuzzi (yeah like that means anything to me...bathe ? who bathes ? i'm just a dirty biker...)

i reserve the right to be very particular about who i sleep with (no homo)
today you decide what tomorrow will bring

AZRider
"I said THREE motorcycles worth of Fuck You!"

Post by AZRider » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:10 pm

MH, HOORAY! I was worried you weren't coming! I'll call you, but here is the scoop as I know it so far:

Thursday night, I'll have MATPOC, Pattio, Stiles and perhaps Sisyphus at our house. We'll head to the Sandy Hook Diner at 9AM, where Joe from CTRockers joins up. Kickstands up by 10AM. Then to the Alexis Diner to meet up with Kreestof from CTRockers and maybe Piccini at 11AM, brief stop and rolling again. If PennDOT doesn't close the state's major routes again and we don't spend hours on random odd mechanical shit, we should arrive at the XKeys before 6PM.

If you want to join this rag-tag fleet, let us know which diner we'll find you.

Anyone else coming from this corner?

ALSO:Who has room to share? Joe and Kreestof are looking. They're good guys.
"The hell with the zombie apocalypse, the douchebag apocalypse is upon us and their numbers are growing."-Mean Chuck
"Don't sweat the buckshot." - Buttzilla
"--Really.. I AM a nice guy by preference. I do, however, have other options." - Merlyn

JustNate
Barista of Doom

Post by JustNate » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:41 am

AZRider wrote:MH, HOORAY! I was worried you weren't coming! I'll call you, but here is the scoop as I know it so far:

Thursday night, I'll have MATPOC, Pattio, Stiles and perhaps Sisyphus at our house. We'll head to the Sandy Hook Diner at 9AM, where Joe from CTRockers joins up. Kickstands up by 10AM. Then to the Alexis Diner to meet up with Kreestof from CTRockers and maybe Piccini at 11AM, brief stop and rolling again. If PennDOT doesn't close the state's major routes again and we don't spend hours on random odd mechanical shit, we should arrive at the XKeys before 6PM.

Christ Adam, are you starting your own breakaway cell?
I'm not sure what size room we have, but in any case we will have floor space available.
I am the El Duce performance package!

Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

Post by Bigshankhank » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:46 am

Not sure my room size, but I can take a boarder if needed.
It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Post by MATPOC » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:47 am

AZRider wrote:Sisyphus at our house.
Trailering?

got extra spot on that trailer?

rc26
The Devil's Banana

Post by rc26 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:19 am

Who is planning to meet at Mountain Shadows Restaurant on Friday? Here's the address for those who don't know where it is.
14954 Buchanan Trl E, Blue Ridge Summit, PA

How about 1 or 2 pm?
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Stole it.

Rench
the Harm in Harmony

Post by Rench » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:17 am

Anyone traversing the entirety of the South end of the Great Lakes in one day Saturday?

Anyone? Anyone? Just me and nuke boy then. Oh well... :mrgreen:

-Rench
"I'm not a schemer..."

"Do you know why it's illegal to put gasoline in a glass container?" - Piccinni

Trav
Captain Delicious

Post by Trav » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:47 am

rc26 wrote:Who is planning to meet at Mountain Shadows Restaurant on Friday? Here's the address for those who don't know where it is.

How about 1 or 2 pm?
I could meet at 2. Good food?
"With the engine running in the neutral position, disengage the clutch (pull in-clutch lever), press down on the shift lever until low gear is engaged, remove foot from shift lever, increase engine speed slightly, slowly release clutch lever while advancing throttle. Repeat procedure for remaining gears."

stiles
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by stiles » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:01 am

AZRider wrote:MH, HOORAY! I was worried you weren't coming! I'll call you, but here is the scoop as I know it so far:

I have arrived in Philly!
"If we cannot be free, we can at least be cheap" - Frank Zappa

rc26
The Devil's Banana

Post by rc26 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 am

Trav wrote:
rc26 wrote:Who is planning to meet at Mountain Shadows Restaurant on Friday? Here's the address for those who don't know where it is.

How about 1 or 2 pm?
I could meet at 2. Good food?
Not bad. 2 would work for me...not sure about everyone else.

On a side note...I found this review of the Cross Keys. I don't think any DOOM participants have gone this far?

Room had a wonderful view -
By A Yahoo! Contributor, 1/12/12
Of a man in the parking lot. Said man was obviously very inebriated. I liked that said inebriated man decided that he needed to drop a deuce so bad that he dropped his pants right next to a car, squatted down and decided to defacate right then and there. What I did not like is that he chose not to balance himself by placing the hand that wasn't holding his pants (so the falling cosby's would not hit his drawers) on the car as to balance and fell over landing and rolling around in his own poop. Hey O! It was hilarious. The room was fine. Covers all your basic needs. Typical highway rest area motel that you will find anywhere on 30 from PA to the Mississippi. Would I stay again? Sure, but only as necessity. Definitely not putting it in my favorites for a place to take my lady friend for valentines day.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-5164381 ... otor_inn-i" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 pm

rc26 wrote: On a side note...I found this review of the Cross Keys. I don't think any DOOM participants have gone this far?
And we wonder why the Cross Keys staff is so happy when we come back...

"The UTMC: They're drunk and a little weird, but at least they don't shit in the parking lot and then fall in it."

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

gazza
Minister of Weather Control

Post by gazza » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:09 pm

12ci wrote:OK, so I booked "the last room available". a bit over the UTMC rate but has a jacuzzi (yeah like that means anything to me...bathe ? who bathes ? i'm just a dirty biker...)

I wanted a jacuzzi room, primarily because of some health reasons. I will swap if you want ?
The Wakening of the Ancient Ice Cthulhu.
2001 Speedtona

2004 Triumph RS - TOURFIGHTER - cryogenically stored in SoCal.
2016 Scomadi 125
2007 Suzuki DRZ 400 SM - sold
2006 Evil Duc - sold via permission from Rock.

1973 CB 750 - SOLD!
http://rockersnotfighters.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SSCAM
Barista of Doom

Post by SSCAM » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:13 pm

rc26 wrote:2 would work for me...not sure about everyone else.
Two would be ideal for me.
rc26 wrote:review of the Cross Keys. I don't think any DOOM participants have gone this far?
I was given the blessing of (more like advised by) the night shift desk clerk at the X Keys to urinate in the Koi pond out front... Even as drunk as I was, I declined.
de•moc•ra•cy
\di-ˈmä-krə-sē\ n. 1.Mob Rule, whereby fifty-one percent of the people may vote away the rights of the other forty-nine. 2.Tyranny by majority.

rc26
The Devil's Banana

Post by rc26 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:58 pm

gazza wrote:
12ci wrote:OK, so I booked "the last room available". a bit over the UTMC rate but has a jacuzzi (yeah like that means anything to me...bathe ? who bathes ? i'm just a dirty biker...)

I wanted a jacuzzi room, primarily because of some health reasons. I will swap if you want ?
12ci should just sublet it by the hour.

Trav
Captain Delicious

Post by Trav » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:06 pm

SSCAM wrote:
rc26 wrote:2 would work for me...not sure about everyone else.
Two would be ideal for me.
1400 it is. Anybody else tagging along with you from VA area or meeting up?
"With the engine running in the neutral position, disengage the clutch (pull in-clutch lever), press down on the shift lever until low gear is engaged, remove foot from shift lever, increase engine speed slightly, slowly release clutch lever while advancing throttle. Repeat procedure for remaining gears."

gazza

Post by gazza » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:26 pm

If I can get a swap to the jacuzzi room and someone can come through with the bath saltz, DOOM will be on!
2001 Speedtona

2016 Scomadi 125

1973 CB 750 - SOLD!
http://rockersnotfighters.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

12ci
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by 12ci » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:10 pm

funny...i had wanted a standard room, primarily for fiscal reasons....

i had asked them to call me if any of the cheaper rooms becomes available, so changes are still possible (unlikely but possible).

before commiting to any swaps or crash space offers i must warn you i only have this room for saturday night, since i'll be camping at the AMCA meet on friday
today you decide what tomorrow will bring

Mean Chuck
Delaware Destroyer

Post by Mean Chuck » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:05 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bigshankhank wrote:Need a bike, anything capable of getting me from Baltimore to DOOM and back will be appreciated.
Anyone?

I wish I could help but as much as it pains me to say none of my bikes will be making the incredibly short trip this year, the Rocket is still bruised and flatter on one side, the '01 S3 is still in need of a good tune and my CB360 is unfinished as I have been to gimpy to complete it for DOOM!!. I will not be riding there myself since I refuse to ride until I am 100% again which may be another month or two as my shoulder is still fucked up from being hyper-extended from the accident. Since I am recently back to work my ability to show up every day and my health have taken priority, if anyone has a problem with that you are more than welcome to kick my ass when you get there :mrgreen: ....or we can just do shots!
My father was a workaholic, every time you mention work he got drunk! -Rodney Dangerfield

gazza

Post by gazza » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:27 pm

12ci wrote:funny...i had wanted a standard room, primarily for fiscal reasons....

i had asked them to call me if any of the cheaper rooms becomes available, so changes are still possible (unlikely but possible).

before commiting to any swaps or crash space offers i must warn you i only have this room for saturday night, since i'll be camping at the AMCA meet on friday
I am willing to switch rooms for the Sat and pay the difference.
2001 Speedtona

2016 Scomadi 125

1973 CB 750 - SOLD!

rc26
The Devil's Banana

Post by rc26 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Rain gear might be handy on Sunday.

Sisyphus
Rigging the Ancient Mariner

Post by Sisyphus » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Wierd, I just posted this and it didn't show up but.... Looks like I"m in. I'll be making the drive down in one shot on Friday, however, by meself. Looks like I"m going to miss hooking up w/ AZ and his gang there. My logistics just don't work out.
I will be trailering the bike MATPOC (the RD this year, sorry Jaeger), mainly because I can't bear the thought of sitting on it for 12+ hours at a time and I fully expect to be still suffering from my sciatica attack.
I don't know if you can fit more than one on it, I've never tried it.
I'll also be showing up begging for floorspace or looking for the refugee campsite, mainly because I can't get it together to plan ahead.
I still owe Rev for last year but haven't checked in w/ him to see if he's attending.
See ya'll soon.
Sent from my POS laptop plugged into the wall

Rev
51 Miles Better Than Rolly

Post by Rev » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 pm

rc26 wrote:
On a side note...I found this review of the Cross Keys.
They're always so happy to see us, it does make you wonder what the fuck goes on there the rest of the year.

I'm going to head up on Saturday, maybe via Michaux if anyone wants to meet up. Prolly late morning. I don't have a room, so ill be crashing in the hot tub.
I have a pawn shop typewriter now. The gov. gangsters have sprayed it with an odor that makes me sick and vomit. I type on the back door step in the fresh air.

gazza

Post by gazza » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Ok, I admit, the only reason I want the Jacuzzi is because I find some Delaware girls and put them in the Jacuzzi and charge Mean Chuck to come up and hang out.

Full Disclosure.
2001 Speedtona

2016 Scomadi 125

1973 CB 750 - SOLD!

MoraleHazard
Vatican Sex Kitten

Post by MoraleHazard » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:18 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YTfWOhDGifY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Since I can't get the embed link to work anymore.

Tonight at 11, DOOOOM!!!!
666(k) Retirement Plan of the Beast. Only offered by Dis Annuities.

'91 EX500 (sold)
'04 R1150R

It's like getting bitten by a radioactive horse and instead of getting a really large cock you turn into a brony.

problemaddict
Captain of the UTMC Fighter Squadron

Post by problemaddict » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:28 am

Damn, we're gonna have to Roshambo for floorspace this year. I go first! Or maybe I'll just crash w/ Rev in the jacuzzi w/ Gazza's Delaware harlots...

DOOM to the Motherdoomin' DOOM!

See ya'll Saturday.