The DooM! That Came to Gettysburg - October 5th-8th 2012

Planning a gathering? Post the details here!
SSCAM
Barista of Doom

The DooM! That Came to Gettysburg - October 5th-8th 2012

Post by SSCAM » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Apparently, DooM! is on Columbus Day weekend this year.

Cross Keys Motor Inn Restaurant & Lounge
6110 York Rd
New Oxford, PA 17350
(717) 624-7778

Seminars

de•moc•ra•cy
\di-ˈmä-krə-sē\ n. 1.Mob Rule, whereby fifty-one percent of the people may vote away the rights of the other forty-nine. 2.Tyranny by majority.

Rock
Superfudge!

Post by Rock » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:15 pm

i'm out, Image Image

MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Post by MATPOC » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Rock wrote:i'm out,
Face full of buckshot?

12ci
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by 12ci » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Saturday overlaps the Antique Motorcycle Club National Meet in nearby Spring Grove PA.

feel free to stop by sometime Saturday; say hi, check out the swap meet and see some of the bikes your parents (or grandparents) rode.
today you decide what tomorrow will bring

MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Post by MATPOC » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:01 am

website says it's at
5252 HILLCLIMB RD. JEFFERSON, PA 17362
which is 14 miles away, perhaps pass the info to the Scooter rally, since there is no group ride anymore some folks might want to check this out.

rc26
The Devil's Banana

Post by rc26 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:48 am

I don't know which DOOM related thread to post information in now. So...I threw the imaginary dart at the imaginary map to see where it would land, and it wound up hitting here.

Anway, I called X-Keys to make my reservations for 10-5 through 10-6. They are offering the UTMC discount again. $74 and change per night with the various charges included.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Stole it.

SSCAM
Barista of Doom

Post by SSCAM » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:09 am

rc26 wrote:I don't know which DOOM related thread to post information in now. So...I threw the imaginary dart at the imaginary map to see where it would land, and it wound up hitting here.
This thread was created for my own amusement. Feel free to use it... Or don't.
de•moc•ra•cy
\di-ˈmä-krə-sē\ n. 1.Mob Rule, whereby fifty-one percent of the people may vote away the rights of the other forty-nine. 2.Tyranny by majority.

goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Re: The DooM! That Came to Gettysburg - October 5th-8th 2012

Post by goose » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:01 pm

I think I'm in! Jaeger and I are shacking up again! Looking forward to some silly times! Still in the dark about a sickle, but I'll send out some pms for those who were interested in loaning me a bike to shore up the plan.

I'll be vehicle free in DC from Oct 2 - friday night and need to be back in DC on Monday sometime. Sooooo . . . if you have a pos that you could loan me, I'd dig that man, i would. Hanging with the uncle, but I'm going to need to escape sometime.
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

piccini9
Everybody dies. It's a love story.

Post by piccini9 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:44 pm

For a variety of reasons, I've been pretty sure I wasn't going to make it this year. So I haven't said anyhing on the D00MTM thread. Now I don't even know where it is.
But I think I might be able to blow out f here early Saturday AM, eat drink and be merry, crash on the floor, then get outta Dodge Sunday AM.
Would be nice to see some of you mooks, And Mook. And maybe our FBI guy.
Adding pink and unicorns makes everything better.
-roadmissile

Treatment may include things like riding motorcycles and crocheting… whatever it takes to counteract the deleterious effects of existence. - Rolly

AZRider
"I said THREE motorcycles worth of Fuck You!"

Post by AZRider » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:39 pm

All six pages are here http://www.utmc-forum.org/utmc/pub/view ... t=16619272.
It will be great to see you!
"The hell with the zombie apocalypse, the douchebag apocalypse is upon us and their numbers are growing."-Mean Chuck
"Don't sweat the buckshot." - Buttzilla
"--Really.. I AM a nice guy by preference. I do, however, have other options." - Merlyn