Leaving (Denver) on a Jet Plane...

Planning a gathering? Post the details here!
Merlyn
Magnum Jihad

Leaving (Denver) on a Jet Plane...

Post by Merlyn » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:23 am

In case anyone is short on Easter plans...

I'm going to be at the Baltimore airport twiddling my thumbs from 10:30 - 1:30 or so this coming Sunday, and then sitting in my hotel room in Mystic, CT with not much to do on Monday (maybe sunday afternoon as well- that's still up in the air). Lunch and drinks are on me if anyone is in either area.

Merlyn
Last edited by Merlyn on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- 2007 FXD/Dyna SuperGlide - Black Betty
- 1986 Intruder 700 - Work in Progress

Some days you can look to your left as you ride and see your Valkyrie- pacing you and waiting for her moment...
Days like that, the only appropriate reaction is to call out "Let's dance, beautiful!" and then twist the throttle to it's stop.

Remember, folks- Your vote means fuck-all. If voting could actually change anything it would have been outlawed long ago.
The only votes that mean anything in this day and age are made from rooftops.

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Re: Leaving (Denver) on a Jet Plane...

Post by Jaeger » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:24 pm

Aw, shit. I'm actually going to be up in B-more SATURDAY evening for Rock's send-off shindig -- he's getting shipped to Africa for 6-12 months. I'll be back down in VA that night, though.

Try to catch up on the return trip?

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

Merlyn
Magnum Jihad

Re: Leaving (Denver) on a Jet Plane...

Post by Merlyn » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:46 pm

I'll be in New York and Connecticut until November-ish... I'll try to get out to DC when I get a weekend off.

Merlyn
- 2007 FXD/Dyna SuperGlide - Black Betty
- 1986 Intruder 700 - Work in Progress

Some days you can look to your left as you ride and see your Valkyrie- pacing you and waiting for her moment...
Days like that, the only appropriate reaction is to call out "Let's dance, beautiful!" and then twist the throttle to it's stop.

Remember, folks- Your vote means fuck-all. If voting could actually change anything it would have been outlawed long ago.
The only votes that mean anything in this day and age are made from rooftops.