JAEGERS IN DENVER

Planning a gathering? Post the details here!
Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

JAEGERS IN DENVER

Post by Jaeger » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:35 pm

Denver Cell, et al --

I'm going to be passing through Denver later this month and mid August!

I'm going to have the family in tow so I can't get too rambunctious (*le sigh*) but there is still at least some opportunity for shenanigans. :mrgreen:

Here's the deal:

The fam and I are flying into Denver the afternoon of Tues 31 July. Rather than ripping out to Aspen immediately, we're going to stay overnight at the Best Western Plus Denver International Airport. It's otherwise 9+ solid hours of travel time and we have two little kids.

Once we get the kids to bed -- which will likely be fairly early considering we're on Eastern Time -- we want to catch up with folks! Depending on the circumstances, we'll either hang in the hotel lobby (if that's an option) or, more likely, Mishka will mind the Jägerkinder while I go run amok with you fuckers that evening. :mrgreen:

Still, can't be out too late, because Next morning we're driving out to Snowmass/Aspen where we'll fart around with the kids for the better part of 2 weeks, and I get to take advantage of CO's permissive weed laws. If anybody can get out there (and I would love nothing more) I'll try to meet up, but I'll otherwise be doing the family thing. I also know that's a 4-hour drive, and I won't have anywhere to put people up. :P

However, we're eastbound starting Saturday 11 Aug, and once again breaking up the trip at the Best Western by the Airport. This time, however, we should get there earlier (depends on when we leave Aspen) and have more time during the day.

However, we'll have the Jägerkinder in tow so whatever we're doing needs to be at least moderately family-friendly. Regardless, we'll be around and hoping to see people. :)

--Jaeger

Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

jr_bear
Maltov Rattlecan

Re: JAEGERS IN DENVER

Post by jr_bear » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:18 am

Is this the same day that Adam and Suzanne are supposed to be in denver?
keep your gun and clothes were you can find them in the dark

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:59 am

jr_bear wrote:Is this the same day that Adam and Suzanne are supposed to be in denver?
Dunno. Just texted Adam to see.

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

AZRider
"I said THREE motorcycles worth of Fuck You!"

Post by AZRider » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:27 am

We are here tonight and going to Streets. Leaving Boulder around 6, have to get back by about 10. I hope we see some of you guys tonight!!!
"The hell with the zombie apocalypse, the douchebag apocalypse is upon us and their numbers are growing."-Mean Chuck
"Don't sweat the buckshot." - Buttzilla
"--Really.. I AM a nice guy by preference. I do, however, have other options." - Merlyn