PLEASE LOGIN TO SEE ANYTHING.
This measure is inconvenient, yes, but necessary at present.
Click below for more information.

EVERYTHING IS MARKED UNREAD!!
click her for the instant fix
Show
First fix:
  • open the menu at the top
  • hit New Posts to see what's actually new and browse the new stuff from there
  • go back to the Forum Index
  • open the menu at the top again
  • click Mark forums read
    this will zero the unread anything for you, so you can strive forth into the exciting world of the new cookie thing.

Because the board got shutdown again because of a load of database, I had to fettle with the settings again.
As part of that, the server no longer stores what topics you have or haven't read.
IT IS STILL RECORDED!
But now, that information lives in a delicious cookie, rather than the forum database.

Upside: this should reduce the load of database.
Downside: if you use multiple devices to access the board, or you reject delicious cookies, you won't always have that information cookie. But the New Posts feature should take care of that.

PLEASE NOTIFY THE ADMINISTERRERRERR ABOUT ANY PROBLEMS!

2024 LOGIN/Posting ISSUES
Click if you have a problem.
Show

If you cannot Debauch because you get an IP blacklist error, try Debauching again time. It may work immediately, it may take a few attempts. It will work eventually, I don't think I had to click debauch more than three times. Someone is overzealous at our hosting company, but only on the first couple of attempts.

If you have problems logging in, posting, or doing anything else, please get in touch.
You know the email (if you don't, see in the registration info below), you know where to find the Administerrerrerr on the Midget Circus.

Some unpleasant miscreant was firing incessant database queries at our server, which forced the Legal Department of our hosting company, via their Abuse subdivision, to shut us down. No I have none.
All I can do it button the hatches, and tighten up a few things. Such as time limits on how long you may take to compose a post and hit Debauch! As of 24/01/10, I've set that at 30 minutes for now.

To restrict further overloads, any unregistered users had to be locked out.
How do we know who is or isn't an unregistered user?
By forcing anyone who wants in to Log In.
Is that annoying?
Yes. But there's only so much the Administerrerrerr can do to keep this place running.

Again, if you have any problems: get in touch.

REGISTRATION! NEW USERS!
Registration Information
Show
Automatic registration is disabled for security reasons.
But fear not!
You can register!

Option the First:
Please drop our fearless Administerrerrerr a line.
Tell him who you are, that you wish to join, and what you wish your username to be. The Administerrerrerr will get back to you. If you're human, and you're not a damn spammer, expect a reply within 24 hoursish. Usually quicker, rarely slower.

Unfortunately, the Contact Form is being a total primadonna right now, so please send an email to the obvious address.
Posting this address in clear text is just the "on" switch for spambots, but here is a hint.

Option the Second:
Find us on Facebook, in the magnificent
Umah Thurman Midget Circus
Join up there, or just drop the modmins a message. They will pass any request on to the Administerrerrerr for this place.

Life is good...

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
Delphia
Magnum Jihad

Life is good...

Post by Delphia » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:57 am

Last night I danced my ass off with a group of good looking girls, wrestled one of them in jelly in our underware on stage in my fave club, got $20 in drinks at the bar for winning and got to watch her shower afterwards!

Tonight my friend is coming over... her and i are just friends... my happen to bonk each other senceless now and then... and in 2 weeks an old female friend with whom i could easily fall into love with is coming to town for 2 weeks TO SEE ME!

The custom lighting refit on the kawasaki is almost finished and im seriously contemplating calling my mom in on the offer she made to have it registered 6 months ago that she never lived up to.

My ex is living with the buddy who tried to fuck her while her and i were together... the lying bitch can have the backstabbing cunt for all I care cause my life is pretty damn fantastic at the moment!

i mean my job still eats ass but hey... dont all jobs?

Peace out... :D

Archie is not fucking Mr Weatherby!
1983 Kawasaki Gpz750 Streetfighter (In progress)

rhinoviper
Toe-Draggin' Speed Monkey

Post by rhinoviper » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:56 am

Glad to hear things are looking up for you!!! You see? In all our encouraging it's-going-to-get-better rants, we weren't so full of shit after all, were we??? Cheers to you! :mrgreen:
'00 SV650 "Banshee"
'03 Aprilia Tuono "dewey"

collegeboy01
Magnum Jihad

Post by collegeboy01 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:03 am

Funny how that works, huh? When it rains it pours but when it's sunny GOD DAMN is it sunny!

WOOHOO
charlie
SocrazyJapanesebike!
07 (the good year) SV650
15 CRF250L midget ADV bike

purple passion
El Asbestos Pajamas

Post by purple passion » Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:43 pm

i just love the idea you used the word "bonk" .....
people just dont use that word enough.....
and it is a much better way of saying " i threw it in her..."
Have i mentioned how conservative boston is having a field day with me and my antics??
Last edited by purple passion on Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The day is coming when a single carrot freshly observed, will set off a revolution"

Merlyn
Magnum Jihad

Post by Merlyn » Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:48 am

purple passion wrote:i just love the idea you used the word "bonk" .....
people just dont use that word enough.....
and it is a much better way of saying " i threw it it in her..."
Have i mentioned how conservative boston is having a field day with me and my antics??
Bonk is good. Boink has an even happier ring to it somehow...

Merlin
Wrench in training
- 2007 FXD/Dyna SuperGlide - Black Betty
- 1986 Intruder 700 - Work in Progress

Some days you can look to your left as you ride and see your Valkyrie- pacing you and waiting for her moment...
Days like that, the only appropriate reaction is to call out "Let's dance, beautiful!" and then twist the throttle to it's stop.

Remember, folks- Your vote means fuck-all. If voting could actually change anything it would have been outlawed long ago.
The only votes that mean anything in this day and age are made from rooftops.

Ames
Megachiroptera Übermench

Post by Ames » Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:35 am

Schtup is good too.
Cheers,
Ames.
Whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you...stranger!
Quid Ita Serius?
You never know how much you appreciate your civil liberties until they've been violated.

Beemer Dan
Dark Poohbah

Post by Beemer Dan » Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:26 pm

Glad to hear things are better Delphia! And yeah, pretty much all jobs, even the good ones are a pain in the arse. As far as the female action goes, one bit of advice...

Fuck like there is no tomorrow! Seriously, fuck the brains out of every last one of em. :mrgreen:
purple passion wrote:and it is a much better way of saying " i threw it in her..."
ROTFL!!!! That is too funny! I've always liked schtoinked....kind of a mix between the boink and schtup....but I never realized it until now.
They swore it was the correct one, but swearing doesn't make a sprocket fit where it doesn't want to. --WeAintFoundShit

Delphia
Magnum Jihad

Post by Delphia » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:39 am

Oh it gets better... from the 8th to the 12th... im going to be rather drunk!

Wendsday the 8th - I hit the club with the boys, EVERY week... and this week is no damn exception. the exception is this week im DRINKING WITH A VENGANCE
Thursday the 9th - one of my fave bands is playing at the uni bar... DRINKING WITH A VENGANCE
Friday the 10th - the official party, kicking off at 10pm at one of my favorite clubs and going till the last club open in town boots us out..DRINKING WITH A VENGANCE
Saturday the 11th - anyone who still has money and has stopped hugging their toiled from the night before.... well.. ROUND 2!!!
Sunday the 12th - when i can stop throwing up and stomach food ill probably go see family and take a few phonecalls from long distance relatives... but i plan on being unwell for a while, maybe rounding out the evening with a movie.

So... since today is sunday and i rarely work mondays and tuesdays... looks like im staring down a week off with lots of liquor!

Ive got a minor boggle that ill post later, Its womanfolk related but since you guys were so damn right (i knew you were but at the time i didnt want to hear that) ill pose it to you.

Oh and yeah...
schtup
boink
bonk
schtoinked

I like these words because f*ck has just lost its appeal. I dont f*ck this girl... I bonk her, we have a laugh in the sack. Theres no seriousness to it.
Archie is not fucking Mr Weatherby!
1983 Kawasaki Gpz750 Streetfighter (In progress)