PLEASE LOGIN TO SEE ANYTHING.
This measure is inconvenient, yes, but necessary at present.
Click below for more information.

EVERYTHING IS MARKED UNREAD!!
click her for the instant fix
Show
First fix:
  • open the menu at the top
  • hit New Posts to see what's actually new and browse the new stuff from there
  • go back to the Forum Index
  • open the menu at the top again
  • click Mark forums read
    this will zero the unread anything for you, so you can strive forth into the exciting world of the new cookie thing.

Because the board got shutdown again because of a load of database, I had to fettle with the settings again.
As part of that, the server no longer stores what topics you have or haven't read.
IT IS STILL RECORDED!
But now, that information lives in a delicious cookie, rather than the forum database.

Upside: this should reduce the load of database.
Downside: if you use multiple devices to access the board, or you reject delicious cookies, you won't always have that information cookie. But the New Posts feature should take care of that.

PLEASE NOTIFY THE ADMINISTERRERRERR ABOUT ANY PROBLEMS!

2024 LOGIN/Posting ISSUES
Click if you have a problem.
Show

If you cannot Debauch because you get an IP blacklist error, try Debauching again time. It may work immediately, it may take a few attempts. It will work eventually, I don't think I had to click debauch more than three times. Someone is overzealous at our hosting company, but only on the first couple of attempts.

If you have problems logging in, posting, or doing anything else, please get in touch.
You know the email (if you don't, see in the registration info below), you know where to find the Administerrerrerr on the Midget Circus.

Some unpleasant miscreant was firing incessant database queries at our server, which forced the Legal Department of our hosting company, via their Abuse subdivision, to shut us down. No I have none.
All I can do it button the hatches, and tighten up a few things. Such as time limits on how long you may take to compose a post and hit Debauch! As of 24/01/10, I've set that at 30 minutes for now.

To restrict further overloads, any unregistered users had to be locked out.
How do we know who is or isn't an unregistered user?
By forcing anyone who wants in to Log In.
Is that annoying?
Yes. But there's only so much the Administerrerrerr can do to keep this place running.

Again, if you have any problems: get in touch.

REGISTRATION! NEW USERS!
Registration Information
Show
Automatic registration is disabled for security reasons.
But fear not!
You can register!

Option the First:
Please drop our fearless Administerrerrerr a line.
Tell him who you are, that you wish to join, and what you wish your username to be. The Administerrerrerr will get back to you. If you're human, and you're not a damn spammer, expect a reply within 24 hoursish. Usually quicker, rarely slower.

Unfortunately, the Contact Form is being a total primadonna right now, so please send an email to the obvious address.
Posting this address in clear text is just the "on" switch for spambots, but here is a hint.

Option the Second:
Find us on Facebook, in the magnificent
Umah Thurman Midget Circus
Join up there, or just drop the modmins a message. They will pass any request on to the Administerrerrerr for this place.

Random Pics

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Re: Random Pics

Post by Jaeger » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:48 am

[media]http://youtu.be/U5X4N2exOsU[/media]

--Jaeger

Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

Pattio
Centrifugal Savant of Two Wheel Transportation

Post by Pattio » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:54 pm

-Pattio-

Sisyphus
Rigging the Ancient Mariner

Post by Sisyphus » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:47 pm

I think everyone should see that.
Sent from my POS laptop plugged into the wall

calamari kid
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by calamari kid » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:43 pm

I'm with Sis.
"Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon." -Honda manual circa 1962

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba...." -Hunter S Thompson

"A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on." -William S. Burroughs

goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Post by goose » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:24 am

love it!
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

guitargeek
Master Metric Necromancer

Post by guitargeek » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:24 am

1800332_10152540297791647_8536611584432203896_n.jpg
Y'all remember Sweet Pete?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Elitist, arrogant, intolerant, self-absorbed.
Midliferider wrote:Wish I could wipe this shit off my shoes but it's everywhere I walk. Dang.
Pattio wrote:Never forget, as you enjoy the high road of tolerance, that it is those of us doing the hard work of intolerance who make it possible for you to shine.
xtian wrote:Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

Post by Bigshankhank » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:03 pm

That's up the weirdest looking cat I've ever seen.

The possum looks pretty fucked up, too.
It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

Bo_9
Ayatollah of Mayhem
Location: Filthy little worn-out, broken down, see through soul.

Post by Bo_9 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:05 am

You need to get working on training him to ride on the tank at speed.
When an old man dies a library burns...

"Every accident involving machinery begins with a single defect. Never forget that defect can be between your ears." - E.J. Potter
"I feel like I'm in "my little pony" HELL!!!!" -Goose
"Well, he never ever smiled, but he always seemed pleased."
"keep about your wits, Know yourself and who you came in with"

Rench
the Harm in Harmony

Post by Rench » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:08 am

Should be easy. Once he's scared shitless he'll just play dead. Wrap tail around bars, off you go! :mrgreen:

-Rench
"I'm not a schemer..."

"Do you know why it's illegal to put gasoline in a glass container?" - Piccinni

guitargeek

Post by guitargeek » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:01 pm

I'd have to engineer some tiny gear for him...
Midliferider wrote:Wish I could wipe this shit off my shoes but it's everywhere I walk. Dang.
Pattio wrote:Never forget, as you enjoy the high road of tolerance, that it is those of us doing the hard work of intolerance who make it possible for you to shine.

Bo_9
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by Bo_9 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:42 pm

guitargeek wrote:I'd have to engineer some tiny gear for him...

"Every accident involving machinery begins with a single defect. Never forget that defect can be between your ears." - E.J. Potter

guitargeek

Post by guitargeek » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:51 am

I haven't seen Sweet Pete in a few days, he might've left the nest... They say that's how you know it's time to release a rescued possum back into the wild: when they don't come back.

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:11 am

guitargeek wrote:I haven't seen Sweet Pete in a few days, he might've left the nest... They say that's how you know it's time to release a rescued possum back into the wild: when they don't come back.
The logic of that statement boggles the boggle ...
If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

I said I have a big stick.

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:04 am

I can't get the vid to show here, but... here's the description:
Geekologie wrote:This is a short Vine video from the Guinness Book of World Records featuring Paul Hunn belting out a 109.9 decibel burp (about the sound of a chainsaw from a meter away) to clench the record for world's loudest burp/last person you'd want to sit across from at dinner. Seriously, this is just a Vine video but I'm pretty sure I tasted that.
LINK

Enjoy.

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:05 pm

Just went on the facebooks to check whether I got reply to a message I sent to a friend.
You know how facebook is usually all knowing and shit, it knows who you know and whatnot? Well...
It don't know where I even live!

The place I'm actually living is in third place, haha!
I find this tremendously amusing :mrgreen:

EDIT December 15th:
It just asked me again, for the first time in ages. I closed the window too quickly, but in third place, it offered some place in Connecticut I think, while my actual hometown had moved to first place. In second is some town in Hesse which I've only ever heard the name off ... it didn't suggest anyone I might know there, I'm sure I really don't know anyone there. Never been, not even anything work related down there. Who the heck does FB think I am? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yet another edit, December 16th:
The mystery place in Hesse is gone, but Facebook is still none the wiser, harr harr. And I feared it might work it out today, after I had told someone via the FB chat where I lived!! :lol:
If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:51 pm

I was just playing around with GIMP, and somehow, this came out. What can it mean, what can it mean??!
I have the weird sensation as though lovely Chico (the Meth capital of California, obviously, not the other one!) and Jackie Stewart's old posse are involved ...
whatdoesitmean.png
It's as though someone is separated from their precious treasure, to their great distress ... and I must know, will this situation be remedied? Has it, perhaps, already been remedied?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:28 pm

DerGolgo wrote:Just went on the facebooks to check whether I got reply to a message I sent to a friend.
You know how facebook is usually all knowing and shit, it knows who you know and whatnot? Well...
It don't know where I even live!

The place I'm actually living is in third place, haha!
I find this tremendously amusing :mrgreen:
Holy shit, your name really is Guido? I thought you were just fucking with me for making fun of people who drive Camero's.
It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Bigshankhank wrote: Holy shit, your name really is Guido? I thought you were just fucking with me for making fun of people who drive Camero's.
Nope. That's my name. If anyone asks, I've decided to point out that I'm of Scottish (ie NOT-English) ancestry and that I received a catholic upbringing. Remember, remember ...

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:16 pm

See and here me being of a German/Dutch ancestry, you living in the Fatherland I took you for being a German. Scotsman wouldn't have crossed my mind.
Well, so we've cleared that up anyway. Carry on then.
-Davros

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:36 am

Bigshankhank wrote:Well, so we've cleared that up anyway. Carry on then.
Very nearly, only 25% Scottish. My granny was seduced and ensnared by a swarthy southerner, my Prussian grandpa. The other side of the family is quite Dutch, by the way, my ma comes from an area where that border was only ever "technical".

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:30 pm

This is the marquee at a nearby multi-purpose venue I had some doings at today.
So, now I wonder, what am I doing December 14th, coz' if that's real, that's a double act I'd pay to see ...
(sorry for the crappy quality, but this was still too good not to show around).

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:44 am

Now, the question is ... would this be a great show of devotion to the Batitudes?
Or would it be an utter travesty, a mockery of the Bat's secret identity? Mr. Wayne couldn't walk around like this ...
Yo, Ames, shed some light on this matter!

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:21 am

Just in case anyone is still fuzzy on what "target fixation" is:

red
Yap. Doomed for all eternity.

Post by red » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:28 am

DerGolgo wrote:Just in case anyone is still fuzzy on what "target fixation" is:
Like this?
(Not my text or pic)
Proud Survivor From Thread Hole 64 Campaign
1987 CBR600F Hurricane Sprawl Bike
-=High Tech / Low Life=-

thrasherbill
Burninator of the Dirt Oval

Post by thrasherbill » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:56 am

I can't brain today.
10929565_10153108557006264_7925677298108496525_n.jpg
KZ's are for assholes... - scumbag
Well, if KZ riders are assholes, and CB riders are fucktards, I guess Buell riders can forthwith be known as cunts. - guitargeek
I cannot brain today, I have the dumb. - piccini9
In other news, I want to have sex with your bike. - Beemer Dan
A beard, it's like tits for your face. - MagnusTheBuilder

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Ah, a university type establishment, obviously!

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:19 am

-Davros

Bo_9
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by Bo_9 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:37 am

That look just about right.
Kitchen may be a bit too big...
Bigshankhank wrote:Image

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Bo_9 wrote:That look just about right.
Kitchen may be a bit too big...
Well you need a place to wash parts...
-Davros

thrasherbill
Burninator of the Dirt Oval

Post by thrasherbill » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:22 am

ootmiks.jpg
KZ's are for assholes... - scumbag
Well, if KZ riders are assholes, and CB riders are fucktards, I guess Buell riders can forthwith be known as cunts. - guitargeek
I cannot brain today, I have the dumb. - piccini9
In other news, I want to have sex with your bike. - Beemer Dan
A beard, it's like tits for your face. - MagnusTheBuilder