PLEASE LOGIN TO SEE ANYTHING.
This measure is inconvenient, yes, but necessary at present.
Click below for more information.

2024 LOGIN/Posting ISSUES
Click if you have a problem.
Show

If you cannot Debauch because you get an IP blacklist error, try Debauching a second time. Someone is overzealous at our hosting company, but only on the first attempt.

If you have problems logging in, posting, or doing anything else, please get in touch.
You know the email (if you don't, see in the registration info below), you know where to find the Administerrerrerr on the Midget Circus.

Some unpleasant miscreant was firing incessant database queries at our server, which forced the Legal Department of our hosting company, via their Abuse subdivision, to shut us down. No I have none.
All I can do it button the hatches, and tighten up a few things. Such as time limits on how long you may take to compose a post and hit Debauch! As of 24/01/10, I've set that at 30 minutes for now.

To restrict further overloads, any unregistered users had to be locked out.
How do we know who is or isn't an unregistered user?
By forcing anyone who wants in to Log In.
Is that annoying?
Yes. But there's only so much the Administerrerrerr can do to keep this place running.

Again, if you have any problems: get in touch.

REGISTRATION! NEW USERS!
Registration Information
Show
Automatic registration is disabled for security reasons.
But fear not!
You can register!

Option the First:
Please drop our fearless Administerrerrerr a line.
Tell him who you are, that you wish to join, and what you wish your username to be. The Administerrerrerr will get back to you. If you're human, and you're not a damn spammer, expect a reply within 24 hoursish. Usually quicker, rarely slower.

Unfortunately, the Contact Form is being a total primadonna right now, so please send an email to the obvious address.
Posting this address in clear text is just the "on" switch for spambots, but here is a hint.

Option the Second:
Find us on Facebook, in the magnificent
Umah Thurman Midget Circus
Join up there, or just drop the modmins a message. They will pass any request on to the Administerrerrerr for this place.

Random Pics

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
wheezy e
Barista of Doom

Re: Random Pics

Post by wheezy e » Wed May 10, 2017 4:48 pm

Gold Medal in Motorcycle Asshattery:

All proceeds go to help cripple children.

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Thu May 11, 2017 5:49 am

wheezy e wrote:Gold Medal in Motorcycle Asshattery:
More proof that it's always better to be lucky than good.

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

wheezy e
Barista of Doom

Post by wheezy e » Thu May 11, 2017 4:02 pm

i like how how turns around to look at the bike at the end.
All proceeds go to help cripple children.

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Fri May 12, 2017 8:47 am

Here's some military-grade weird for ya:

It's art! No, really!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE

Enjoy.

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>

Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

Post by Bigshankhank » Fri May 12, 2017 10:32 am

Straight to the spank bank for those shots, thanks Jeager!!!
It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:59 am

LINK

--Jaeger
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:52 am

I just felt like leaving these here.

All credit for the idea behind this particular one goes to our inimitable Piccini!
derp.jpg
resistance.jpg
debt.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

I said I have a big stick.

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:50 am

<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:12 am

DOOM

It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:39 pm

It puts the ice cream in its mouth. It does this whenever it is told.

[media]https://youtu.be/j4IFNKYmLa8[/media]

Someone in their marketing department needs a medal and a prescription for an antidepressant. :shock:

--Jaeger
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:43 am

Jaeger wrote: Someone in their marketing department needs a medal and a prescription for an antidepressant. :shock:

--Jaeger
The medal, yeah. The antidepressant? I'm not so sure.
Whoever wrote that. The idea that I get:
"Hey, Dave, those ice-cream nimrods have a new VP of marketing, and he wants an all new campaign by like yesterday."
"Oh, come on, not that shit again. These corporate nimrods don't know a good campaign if it comes on a silver platter!"
"Well, if we'll get a silver platter, we can just go prove that, can't we. He wants something edgy, risque, subversive. The usual. Please shoot me."
"No, no, nonono. We'll give him edgy, we'll give him subversive. We'll give him something no sane person would even consider for five minutes, and then we convince him it's the shizznit! And when it airs, and all hell breaks loose ..."
"Everyone is gonna blame the new guy. And he'll blame us and cancel our contract."
"Not if we just make it INSANE enough. He'll be out on his ass, flipping burgers, and we can point at our initial proposal that he rejected and plead innocence! And if he doesn't get the boot. We won't just have made a really controversial ad, we'll have advertised and sold THAT to a corporate executive! Remember, no such thing as bad PR!"
"Hm ... what do you think of ... a 2001: A Space Odyssey and Silence of the Lambs crossover?"
If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:20 am

Jaeger wrote:It puts the ice cream in its mouth. It does this whenever it is told.

[media]https://youtu.be/j4IFNKYmLa8[/media]

Someone in their marketing department needs a medal and a prescription for an antidepressant. :shock:

--Jaeger
Jeager, that is absolutely incredible. I want iced cream now until I die of old age.
-Davros

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:15 am

This is actually really beautiful.

[media]https://youtu.be/AHrCI9eSJGQ[/media]

Makes me really, really wish I wasn't stuck here driving a fucking desk. :x

--Jaeger
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:36 am

-=-Jaeger
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Saw this the other day.
Was like "The Fucque?".
It's a Renault, single seat. That is all I know about it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

guitargeek
Master Metric Necromancer

Post by guitargeek » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:26 pm

Not all that weird, or even interesting, really, I just found this juxtaposition humorous...
Elitist, arrogant, intolerant, self-absorbed.
Midliferider wrote:Wish I could wipe this shit off my shoes but it's everywhere I walk. Dang.
Pattio wrote:Never forget, as you enjoy the high road of tolerance, that it is those of us doing the hard work of intolerance who make it possible for you to shine.
xtian wrote:Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

xtian
Le coureur de lames chasse Tinti...

Post by xtian » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:43 am

DerGolgo wrote:Saw this the other day.
Was like "The Fucque?".
It's a Renault, single seat. That is all I know about it.
That's a manufacturer that was nationalised from WWII to the 90"s, trying to convince you that we need 100% electric cars for the survival of our children and polar bears, while what they really need is more nuclear plants to produce uranium derivates.
I'm not really from around here.

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:27 am

Saw another one the other day and had to scrape my jaw off of the floor.
Turns out there is a second seat in there.
The horror. Oh, the horror ...
xtian wrote:
DerGolgo wrote: That's a manufacturer that was nationalised from WWII to the 90"s, trying to convince you that we need 100% electric cars for the survival of our children and polar bears, while what they really need is more nuclear plants to produce uranium derivates.
Well, most nuclear plants in France are light-water reactors. Those do produce trans-uranic waste. But in such a wee amount it's not really worth the effort. Remember that light-water reactors are what the west had offered North Korea in exchange for them stopping their graphite-reactor program, which would (and has) produce a lot of Plutonium and suchlike.
Light-water reactors do need enriched Uranium. If you can make fuel for light-water reactors, you can make weapons-grade HER. But once you got those plants, there's little point in building any more.
If anything, it's more like an old-boys network to keep the nuclear industry happy. The people who run the reactors, the people who build them and supply the exquisitely expensive OEM spare parts, the people who make a mint reprocessing nuclear fuel, the people who produce the exquisitely expensive trash-cans that the nuclear waste goes in.

Don't get me wrong. We do need electric cars, yeah. Eventually.
If everybody goes buying electric cars right now, though. There will be a vast amount of internally combusting vehicles that are not at the end of their service life flooding the market. Which means that people who can only buy second hand can suddenly afford a much nicer ride.
Which means a vast number of old, internally combusting cars that nobody really wants to buy in Europe will do what old, internally combusting cars that nobody really wants to buy in Europe do.
Get loaded on a cargo ship to some part of the world, mostly in Africa, where an old beater that wouldn't pass any technical inspection but still kinda drives is all people can afford.
So suddenly "switching" to electric cars will, in the end, increase the number of cars on the road. And unless there's a clever little switch nobody has found yet that you can flick and all the coal-burning power plants magically transform into solar farms and pumped storage facilities of equal power, that sudden adoption of electric cars will increase the amount of CO2 blasted into the air.
Not to mention that 50% of greenhouse gas emissions that a car is responsible for over its lifetime comes from manufacture.

What we need is a gradual change.
First of all, there should be tax incentives for people to drive their car to the end of its lifetime. Every year the car is registered in your name, the road tax is reduced by x%. And a special sales tax of something like 1/(mileometer reading/50,000)*price at which it's sold.
Secondly, we could get away from fossil fuel and not use electric cars for that. The University of Karlsruhe and another one in Finland are presently spinning off technology that uses solar power and water to produce synthetic gasoline. There are a few other, modern technologies for that. One catalytic one that combines CO2 and hydrogen and even puts out process-heat.
Technology for sucking CO2 out of the air is also getting along by leaps and bounds. They recently introduced a plant that turns CO2 into rocks.
So you could build a vast solar-energy infrastructure on the petrol-industry's dime, you could build a huge CO2 capturing infrastructure, and the synthetic gasoline plants. Once gasoline burning cars die out "naturally", you'll be left with a huge solar-energy infrastructure that's already hooked up to charge electric cars, a CO2 capture infrastructure that can help reduce atmospheric CO2 faster than plants will grow, or can maybe provide high-purity, synthetic coke for carbon-neutral steel manufacture.
It's all doable. Even for Diesels. I'm aware of at least one technology that turns inherently carbon-neutral feedstock into something resembling brent-light-crude, and can be turned to diesel or jet-fuel. And that technology produces enough volatile hydro-carbon gases along the way to provide its own energy requirements, so the operating costs won't involve a big energy bill. Just what kind of shit does it turn into oil? Just some kind of shit. The human kind. What is presently being dumped, buried, or burned. Sewage-sludge.
Also puts out distilled water along the way, cleansed of plastic micro-particles, pseudo-hormones, non-metabolized medication, all of that nasty stuff.

The technology exists. Legislation wouldn't have to be complex to make it happen.
It's just not profitable enough.

xtian

Post by xtian » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:09 am

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for technology and I'm sure that electric vehicle can and will bring up as much fun as old gas engine will.
what makes me uncomfortable, is that now, people are - BY LAW - forced to buy a new car, as if they drove their old stinkbeaters for fun or for their character.

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:46 pm

xtian wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm all for technology and I'm sure that electric vehicle can and will bring up as much fun as old gas engine will.
what makes me uncomfortable, is that now, people are - BY LAW - forced to buy a new car, as if they drove their old stinkbeaters for fun or for their character.
That's another thing. "If we can't suck the oil industry's cock, we can at least open wide for the automobile industry!"

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:02 pm

I think, perhaps, this encapsulates the spirit of the UTMC.

[media]https://youtu.be/Z4002gC1AEM[/media]

(Courtesy of "The Vintagent" and Buster Keaton.)

--Jaeger
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:07 am

Someone posted that meme on FB with the Army howitzer making that cloud, in competition with that Navy pilot.
And I just had to make this in response ...

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:10 am

Oh yeah!
-Davros

motorpsycho67
Double-dip Diogenes

Post by motorpsycho67 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:33 pm

'75 Honda CB400F
'82 Kawalski GPz750
etc.

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:37 pm

motorpsycho67 wrote:Image

--Jaeger
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>

xtian

Post by xtian » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 am

random pigs ?

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:12 pm

-Davros

motorpsycho67
Double-dip Diogenes

Post by motorpsycho67 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Jaeger wrote:
motorpsycho67 wrote:Image

--Jaeger

No Xmas card for YOU!
'75 Honda CB400F
'82 Kawalski GPz750
etc.

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:11 am

According to the owner, this dog has natural dreads.

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:46 am

I love Philly.

[media]https://youtu.be/k6XyiEg0giI[/media]

Geekologie wrote:This is a video of Building 611 at Philadelphia's Navy Yard, where artists FilthyLuker and Pedro Estrellas (Luke Egan and Pete Hamilton) added twenty giant, inflatable tentacles poking out the windows to create 'The Navy Yard Sea Monster'. How whimsical. Thankfully it's not a real sea monster or I'd feel sorry for the animal control workers who get dispatched to that job. *two workers pull up to building in city truck* Oh hell no, let's go grab some cheesesteaks and ring the Liberty Bell.
LINK

--Jaeger
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>