PLEASE LOGIN TO SEE ANYTHING.
This measure is inconvenient, yes, but necessary at present.
Click below for more information.

EVERYTHING IS MARKED UNREAD!!
click her for the instant fix
Show
First fix:
  • open the menu at the top
  • hit New Posts to see what's actually new and browse the new stuff from there
  • go back to the Forum Index
  • open the menu at the top again
  • click Mark forums read
    this will zero the unread anything for you, so you can strive forth into the exciting world of the new cookie thing.

Because the board got shutdown again because of a load of database, I had to fettle with the settings again.
As part of that, the server no longer stores what topics you have or haven't read.
IT IS STILL RECORDED!
But now, that information lives in a delicious cookie, rather than the forum database.

Upside: this should reduce the load of database.
Downside: if you use multiple devices to access the board, or you reject delicious cookies, you won't always have that information cookie. But the New Posts feature should take care of that.

PLEASE NOTIFY THE ADMINISTERRERRERR ABOUT ANY PROBLEMS!

2024 LOGIN/Posting ISSUES
Click if you have a problem.
Show

If you cannot Debauch because you get an IP blacklist error, try Debauching again time. It may work immediately, it may take a few attempts. It will work eventually, I don't think I had to click debauch more than three times. Someone is overzealous at our hosting company, but only on the first couple of attempts.

If you have problems logging in, posting, or doing anything else, please get in touch.
You know the email (if you don't, see in the registration info below), you know where to find the Administerrerrerr on the Midget Circus.

Some unpleasant miscreant was firing incessant database queries at our server, which forced the Legal Department of our hosting company, via their Abuse subdivision, to shut us down. No I have none.
All I can do it button the hatches, and tighten up a few things. Such as time limits on how long you may take to compose a post and hit Debauch! As of 24/01/10, I've set that at 30 minutes for now.

To restrict further overloads, any unregistered users had to be locked out.
How do we know who is or isn't an unregistered user?
By forcing anyone who wants in to Log In.
Is that annoying?
Yes. But there's only so much the Administerrerrerr can do to keep this place running.

Again, if you have any problems: get in touch.

REGISTRATION! NEW USERS!
Registration Information
Show
Automatic registration is disabled for security reasons.
But fear not!
You can register!

Option the First:
Please drop our fearless Administerrerrerr a line.
Tell him who you are, that you wish to join, and what you wish your username to be. The Administerrerrerr will get back to you. If you're human, and you're not a damn spammer, expect a reply within 24 hoursish. Usually quicker, rarely slower.

Unfortunately, the Contact Form is being a total primadonna right now, so please send an email to the obvious address.
Posting this address in clear text is just the "on" switch for spambots, but here is a hint.

Option the Second:
Find us on Facebook, in the magnificent
Umah Thurman Midget Circus
Join up there, or just drop the modmins a message. They will pass any request on to the Administerrerrerr for this place.

Craigslist Awesomeness

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
Priest
Ancient Mariner

Craigslist Awesomeness

Post by Priest » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:56 pm

I'm selling a golf club I don't use on CL, and I got this response. I am hoping he sticks around long enough to have some fun with:

phemmie* senard <phemmie01@gmail.com> to sale-pws5k-111.
show details Apr 8 (1 day ago) Reply

*What the hell is a Phemmie? What is is short for?

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

--
is the posted item still available for sale?

Scott Rasmussen to phemmie <phemmie01@gmail.com>
show details 5:54 PM (23 hours ago) Reply

Yes it is. I just posted today. - Show quoted text -

phemmie senard <phemmie01@gmail.com> to me
show details 4:10 PM (1 hour ago) Reply

Hello,
Thanks for the swift reply. I am still interested in buying, I am
satisfied with the conditions and because i read thru the AD and i
will like you to know that, am highly interested in buying this items
for my Daughter-inlaw..I will make my payments with a bank certified
check..I will be responsible for the pick up when check clears. Please
get back to me with the following informations so that the payment can
be endorsed:

Name to be on the check.
Address to mail the payment to,zip code
Phone number both land and mobile.

After the information is been supplied,I will give you an update on
the payment..
I will be highly grateful if you can withdraw the ad from craigslist
and make me your favourite buyer.

show details 5:48 PM (5 minutes ago) Reply

Phemmie,

Please clarify which The Item you wish to purchase, because I want to make sure I send you the right one. If The Item you wish to buy is for your Daughter-inlaw, I assume you mean to purchase the Clam-Slammer 2000. If this is the one, I wil be sure to make you my favourite buyer for forever as long as you will send me pictures of Daughter-Inlaw using the Clam-Slammer 2000. I would hate to sell it and find out it was not going to be used. If The Item you wish to purchase is NOT the Clam-Slammer 2000, then you must mean the Super Golf Club, and I would be so happy if Daughter-inlaw used this in the same way as the Clam-Slammer. The Clam-Slammer has more girth and width, but the Super Golf Club is much longer - both will please Daughter-inlaw greatly.

Please send your bank certified check for $10,000 US, which is the listed price for The Item. Once the $10,000 check clears, I will refund you $9,999 US, and you will receive The Item for only ONE dollar! What a deal!

Exactly what information do you need from me to ship to you right away! Please give to me your shipping address, and I will put The Item in the bag and stuff it in the mailbox now. Clam-Slammer is Number 1!

Thank you!

Johnson Fitzwell

bullfrog
Barista of Doom

Post by bullfrog » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
R1150GS Hacked, Speed Triple 1050, 450XCW Plated

rc26
The Devil's Banana

Post by rc26 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Classic...
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Stole it.

goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Post by goose » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:51 pm

the clam-slammer!!! Absolutely Fucktastical!
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

motorpsycho67
Double-dip Diogenes

Post by motorpsycho67 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Is Phemmie a Nigerian name?
'75 Honda CB400F
'82 Kawalski GPz750
etc.

rubber buccaneer
Magnum Jihad

Post by rubber buccaneer » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:30 pm

motorpsycho67 wrote:Is Phemmie a Nigerian name?
http://www.stockmarketnigeria.com/forum ... emmie.html

:lol:
———————
keeper of the man-t-hose™️

tucko
Maltov Rattlecan

Re: Craigslist Awesomeness

Post by tucko » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Priest wrote:I'm selling a golf club I don't use on CL, and I got this response. I am hoping he sticks around long enough to have some fun with:

phemmie* senard <phemmie01@gmail.com> to sale-pws5k-111.
show details Apr 8 (1 day ago) Reply

*What the hell is a Phemmie? What is is short for?

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

--
is the posted item still available for sale?

show details 5:54 PM (23 hours ago) Reply

Yes it is. I just posted today. - Show quoted text -

phemmie senard <phemmie01@gmail.com> to me
show details 4:10 PM (1 hour ago) Reply

Hello,
Thanks for the swift reply. I am still interested in buying, I am
satisfied with the conditions and because i read thru the AD and i
will like you to know that, am highly interested in buying this items
for my Daughter-inlaw..I will make my payments with a bank certified
check..I will be responsible for the pick up when check clears. Please
get back to me with the following informations so that the payment can
be endorsed:

Name to be on the check.
Address to mail the payment to,zip code
Phone number both land and mobile.

After the information is been supplied,I will give you an update on
the payment..
I will be highly grateful if you can withdraw the ad from craigslist
and make me your favourite buyer.

show details 5:48 PM (5 minutes ago) Reply

Phemmie,

Please clarify which The Item you wish to purchase, because I want to make sure I send you the right one. If The Item you wish to buy is for your Daughter-inlaw, I assume you mean to purchase the Clam-Slammer 2000. If this is the one, I wil be sure to make you my favourite buyer for forever as long as you will send me pictures of Daughter-Inlaw using the Clam-Slammer 2000. I would hate to sell it and find out it was not going to be used. If The Item you wish to purchase is NOT the Clam-Slammer 2000, then you must mean the Super Golf Club, and I would be so happy if Daughter-inlaw used this in the same way as the Clam-Slammer. The Clam-Slammer has more girth and width, but the Super Golf Club is much longer - both will please Daughter-inlaw greatly.

Please send your bank certified check for $10,000 US, which is the listed price for The Item. Once the $10,000 check clears, I will refund you $9,999 US, and you will receive The Item for only ONE dollar! What a deal!

Exactly what information do you need from me to ship to you right away! Please give to me your shipping address, and I will put The Item in the bag and stuff it in the mailbox now. Clam-Slammer is Number 1!

Thank you!

Johnson Fitzwell
In general, I'm opposed to naming my vehicles. However, from now on my 73 Beemer will now be known as the Clamslammer 73.
The more corrupt a society, the more numerous its laws.

Davros
It's Just a Nickname

Post by Davros » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Time to drag out this old chestnut. Its kind of long, but it is my personal favorite scam story ever.
The set-up:
In November 2003 a 64 GL and a 55 Fenderlight popped up on eBay, both with Buy It Now prices of about a thousand bucks (!) AND free shipping. Matt O'Manurdum immediately recognized both scoots from the Scooterworks website where they were for sale at a substantially higher price. The auctions were restricted, meaning you had to e-mail the seller first to be put on a pre-approved list before you could bid. The location of the scoots was listed as "Christmas Gift USA". Matt thought that maybe in the midst of a spastic promotional Santa Frenzy, the boss at Scooterworks had lost his/her last marble and was basically GIVING these babies away, or this was a scam. Matt thought WTF, he might as well at least check into the GL...

Note: Both auctions were cancelled by eBay within two hours of being posted and an "Invalid Item" page replaced the auctions. eBay's response to my e-mail as to why said essentially that some poor schmoe (redtag501) had fallen victim to an e-mail scam and had handed over their eBay password to some naughty people. Matt's first e-mail to "Jennifer" (notice how "she" fucks up and signs one "Sarah") was sent before the auctions were cancelled. The following is a VERBATIM transcript of his little exchange over the next few days. And for all of his trouble Matt is a dollar richer...

Question from: matty0
Title of item: 1964 Vespa GL
Seller: redtag501
Starts: Nov-17-03 14:13:49 PST
Ends: Nov-24-03 14:13:49 PST
Price: Starts at $100.00
To view the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2443760620

Hi there, I have seen these exact pictures of this exact bike on the scooterworks.com website, are you affiliated with them? I would also like to know about your shipping method.
Thank you,
Matt O

Dear Matt,
My name is Jennifer and I am glad that you are interested in my scooter and I hope that we can close this deal. The scooter is in a perfect condition, always stored inside the garage, and kept out of the sun and rain. The price that I will sell it now is $1000. I will support the shipment via FedEx or DHL and you will receive the scooter in 3-4 days tops. I prefer that the payment will be done throw a bank deposit or money order. If we will use money order we will be able to close this deal in 4 days maximum and I will ship you the scooter the same day that the payment has been done. After you receive the package you will have 2 weeks to inspect the scooter and if are unsatisfied you can send it back and I will give you a full refound.I will wait your mail asap.
Thanks,
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your reply!

Right now I am ONLY interested in Vespas that came with the "Johnson rod
connection chain drive" option. This was a factory option only offered in
1964 as part of Vespa's 175th anniversary "Viva El Duce" performance
package.

Does your 64 GL have this option? Some don't because it was expensive back then and with America in the middle of The Great Depression in '64 alot of people couldn't afford it. But like I said I am ONLY interested in a Vespa with this option. If is does not have it I wouldn't be caught dead riding one of those things. People say that on the ones that don't have the "Johnson rod connection chain drive" the GL stands for "Giant Loser" and then they kick you in the 'nads. But If it does have this option, please tell me so and it will make me giddy and ready to spend all of my money.

And don't forget to send your bank info for money wire transfers.

Thank you,
Matt

Dear Matt,
Thank you for your e-mail. The scooter is in Amsterdam with me. As I told you in my first e-mail I will support the shipment and insurance taxes. I will pay for all the shipping, you will only have to pay the taxes for the payment. I would prefer a wire transfer through Western Union for payment. I will wait your mail with the payment confirmation from Western Union and after I check at www.westernunion.com and everything is OK I will contact the shipping company to come and pick up the rail. Please send me your full name and address so that I can prepare the package for you. I will send you the package as a gift so that you won't have to pay for the VAT taxes and everything else and I apriciate if you could do the same for me and when you deposit the founds at Western Union tell them that you are sending the money to a cosin or something like that because if you tell them that you are buying something over the internet I will have to pay a 5% tax. Here is my address that you will need at Western Union:
Jennifer Peters
Kalkmarkt 1
1011BC Amsterdam
Netherlands.

Please let me know if you are interested or not because there are other persons interested and I want to know what I have to do. I wait your e-mail asap.
Thanks,
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Like I said in my last email I will only buy if it has the Johnson rod connection chain drive option. If it does have it I will pay more than all of the other people interested. I have searched for this bike for many years and have saved alot of money for it, but only for a 1964 GL with the the Johnson rod connection chain drive option, so does it have it??? One more thing, does it have 16" wheels? otherwise known as "Pizza Wheels"? This doesn't matter as much to me as the the Johnson rod connection chain drive option because I can modify it or "grease wheel it with the big pepperoni" as the mods say. But like I said, does it have the the Johnson rod connection chain drive option, YES OR NO?
Thanks,
Matt

Thank you for your e-mail. The scooter has the Johnson rod connection chain drive option and I am happy to let you know that it alsou has 16" wheels. As soon as I have the payment confirmation from you I will contact the shipping company to come and pick up the package and send it to you. Please send me your address so that I can prepare the package. I will wait your e-mail as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Sarah

Hi Jennifer,

At last I have found my dream bike. I have to send a money order to you because the nearest Western union office to me is in Carson City which is very far and my truck is not working. So tell me where to send it and it will be in the mail today!

One more question: is the johnson rod the 6 inch or the 12 inch? Many people say that the 6 is adequate but for my money the 12 gives a better ride.

Thanks,
Matt

Dear Matt, Thank you for your e-mail. I am glad that we can close this deal. The Johnson is 12 inch and I agree with you this is better them the 6 inch. You can pay me now at www.westernunion.com with your credit card and as soon as I have the payment confirmation I will call the shipping company to come and pick up the package. Please don't forget the favor that I asked you and I will wait your e-mail as soon as possible.
Best regards

Hi Jennifer,
It sounds like you have some riding experience on the 12 inch johnson rod. I have heard that this is the best size but I have never ridden one. What's it like? some say it can be a bit of a rough ride and I've actually heard of people getting hurt by it, but they always hop right back on!

Now as far as the payment, I don't have a credit card anymore. I had them all canceled because of all the identity theft that's going on these days. Someone from Jamaica just cleaned out my brother's bank account. He's kind of dumb and got tricked into a marijuana pyramid scheme. So I have to either send you a money order or cash in one of those security envelopes. You decide, but I'd rather send the money order because cash can be stolen!
Thanks,
Matt

Dear Matt,
Thank you for your e-mail. Rough ride?? I don't think so but maybe I just got used to it and that's way I don't consider it rough and I have never got hurt. I would prefer to use Western Union services because they are the fastest and I will send you the package the same day that you deposit the money. Could you please tell me what is a marijuana pyramid scheme ? I hope that we will close this deal together.
Best regards,
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Well, I guess some people can take the 12" johnson, some can't. Some people are frightened by the mere sight of one and then some can't wait to jump on and bury the throttle. It's all a preference thing. Sounds like you will never bother with a piddly 6" again, you old pro, you. I have seen 14" and 16" johnsons in some movies that my dad has and you would have to be a psycho to get on one of those things...

A marajuana pyramid scheme works just like any other pyramid scheme like Avon where you recruit 5 people to sell stuff for you but they have to buy it from you first and then they each recruit 5 people to sell the same stuff and they have to pay for it first and so on. It looks like a giant pyramid on paper becase you have one guy at the top, five guys under him, 25 guys under them, 125 guys under them and so on. The thing is that each time the stuff goes down another level it goes up in price and the recruits never realize that they are actually the customers and not the sales people, with each level paying more and more. My brother paid $3000 for what amounted to an ounce of oregano and then he tried to recruit me to sell it for 3500!!

Nooooo way, bro, I'm not that dumb. So if a Jamaican guy named Lee scratch Perry asks you into one these schemes, do yourself a favor and say no thanks. Like I said, the nearest western union is too far away, I have to mail it to you.

Thanks,
Carl

Dear Matt,
Thank you for your e-mail. I am sory but the only way that I can close this deal is by Western union and FedEx or DHL services, please let me know if we will close this deal because I have to know, I have other buyers that are ready to buy but I told them that I have a deal with someone and that someone is you. Please let me know if we will close this deal because I have to know what to tell the other buyers. I will wait your e-mail as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Jennifer

Hey Jennifer,
Well I thought about it and I still want, no, must have this machine. I'll get to western union in Carson City tomorrow. My mom and sister are going there tomorrow for a weekly Brazilian wax, whatever that is. I'll tag along with them. We live in a very remote part of Nevada and have to take a train and two busses to get to the city this takes about five hours but for my dream bike I would do anything.

I was also thinking do you still have the '55 Fenderlight 125 for sale? Because I think I want to buy that one, too. I can't really afford it but I know where to get the money. My Grandmother gave me $1000 to pick up her incontinence medicine from the doctor in Carson tomorrow. I was thinking that I could keep the money and put aspirin in the old bottle, She would never know. That stuff doesn't work anyway, believe you me. When I think of all the clean up I've had to do, I deserve that money, damn it. Yeah, if that baby is still for sale I'll take it!!!

Just one question about the '55 fenderlight, Is the engine a slant six or is it the fabled Hemi Tripower? I really hope that it's the Hemi.

Thanks,
Matt

__________________________________________________________________-

Dear Matt,
Thank you for your e-mail. I still have the '55 Fenderlight for sale and If you are interested in buying both I will make you you a a $150 discount so the total amount that you will have to send me is $2050. I am glad that we can close this deal and I am shore that my "baby" will be in good hands. I will wait your e-mail tomorrow with the payment confirmation and after I check it at www.westernunion.com and everything is OK I will contact the shipping company to come and pick up the packages and send it to you. Please don't forget what I asked you, as I told you I will ship the packages as a gift to a friend and I would really appreciate if you could do the same thing for me. I will wait your e-mail with the payment confirmation tomorrow.
Best regards,
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,
Whew, what a day! I had to get up at 5:00 this morning to catch the train into Carson City. After two trains and four busses I finally made it back home sweet home. I hope you don't think I'm a bad person for what I did by taking my grandma's medicine money to buy the other scooter. I did buy a new coal shovel up in Carson to deal with the extra mess. Sometimes I think I should just put her in a big plastic bag and cinch it around her neck so just her head is sticking out, then she can go as much as she wants for at least a couple days before anybody had to do anything about it. Oh yeah, I found out what a Brazilian wax is. It looks pretty good on my sister but my mom still looks like she has a bear cub in a scissor lock. Now I know what dad means when he says it's like "Bigfoot's Catchers Mitt".

OK, I'm sure you don't care about my trip to Carson, so on to business...

I opened a new western union account in Carson and deposited $2050.00. The slight problem is that they have restrictions on new accounts in Carson that go back to the prospector days. Because it's a new account and because I want to send a large amount of money overseas I have to get the account verified first and then they send the money right away. I asked do they do this at every western union? and he said no, just in Carson City. Then the guy told me this is because a lot of prospectors were striking it rich in Carson and some of them would try to buy a wife from a catalog of foreign ladies and they would send the money overseas by western union and she would never show up so they made this rule. Dumb prospectors. He said that most of these catalogs came from Belgium. So I said Belgium? I'm not trying to order a wife from someone in Africa, pal, I'm sending money to my friend in Europe.

I made sure that I said I was sending money to a friend, just like you said to.

Well, to make a long story short he said to send you the money the account has to be activated first. So I gave him the money and your name and your information and he put it on hold in an account and told me that the person I'm sending the money to (Jennifer Peters) must send one dollar to that account and that will activate it and the money will be sent according to the information that you gave me, immediately. I think the thing about the ladies and the prospectors is just a bunch of bull. I think maybe he thought I was a terrorist or something, he kept looking up at my head until I said hey buddy, it's not a turban it's a bandage, OK? You'd think the guy had never seen a head injury before. So to get the money send one dollar or whatever you use in Dutch money (no wooden shoes, please!) that equals a dollar to:

Matt O'Manurdum
Carson City, NV
USA

(the NV stands for Nevada)

And as sure as your name is Jennifer Peters, the $2050.00 will get sent to you by the western union in Carson City by computer.

I tell you Jennifer I can't wait for when we close this deal and I'm on one of those scooters.

Does the Fenderlight have a Hemi or a slant six? you didn't tell me in your last email.

My address to send the scooters to is:

Matt O'Manurdum
411 Brokenburro Ln.
Rhyolite, NV
USA

If you are ever in Rhyolite stop in and visit your (my) scooters!!!

Thanks for the great Deal,
Matt

Dear Matt,
Thank you for your e-mail. I don't think of you as a bad person I understand you very well because I have to take care of my grandma and I understand you very well what you are saying. I am sorry that you had such a long trip and that you had troubles at western union. Please try to explain to me again what happened there. For me to check the transfer I will need the all the exact informations that you used (sender's and receiver's name and the MTCN). I hope that everything will work out. I will wait your e-mail as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Jennifer

P.S. I almost forgot the engine is the fabled Hemi Tripower.

Hi Jay-P,

Look, you need to send one dollar through western union like this:

Sender: Jennifer Peters

Receiver: Matt O'Manurdum, Carson City, Nevada (NV)

And this will tell western union you are o.k. and then they will release the money I gave them to you and you will find it in a search on the web site under this:

Receiver's Name: Jennifer Peters

Sender's Name: Matt O'Manurdum

There is no MTCN number yet because nothing has been sent yet, they are holding the money waiting for you to send the dollar.

It's up to you now, please send the dollar and I will be happy.

Please Jennifer, I just want to be happy once in my life. I think I have scurvy.

Thank You and have a nice day,
Simon

Dear Matt,
I send one dollar today and nothing came to me. Do you have everthing right with western union? Please email asap to close this deal.
Best regards,
Jennifer

THANKS FOR THE BUCK YOU STUPID FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you set up a fictional universe then you can argue that certain things are, or are not, logical and consistent within that universe. Of course the fact you might be able to show something is indeed logical and consistent in a fictional world says nothing about reality.

motorpsycho67
Double-dip Diogenes

Post by motorpsycho67 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:11 pm

I think I have scurvy. :lol: :lol:
'75 Honda CB400F
'82 Kawalski GPz750
etc.

WeAintFoundShit
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by WeAintFoundShit » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Epic fun!!!
"The grip on the right is the fun regulator." -Donny Greene

I crash a lot.

Beemer Dan
Dark Poohbah

Post by Beemer Dan » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:43 am

fucking priceless!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They swore it was the correct one, but swearing doesn't make a sprocket fit where it doesn't want to. --WeAintFoundShit

guitargeek
Master Metric Necromancer

Post by guitargeek » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:58 am

Scottie's my hero.
Elitist, arrogant, intolerant, self-absorbed.
Midliferider wrote:Wish I could wipe this shit off my shoes but it's everywhere I walk. Dang.
Pattio wrote:Never forget, as you enjoy the high road of tolerance, that it is those of us doing the hard work of intolerance who make it possible for you to shine.
xtian wrote:Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

Priest
Ancient Mariner

Post by Priest » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:17 am

Phemmie Update:

Phemmie still has yet to even comment on the golf club, so I'm sure he has no idea what CL ads he responds to:

phemmie senard to me
show details 10:32 PM (9 hours ago) Reply

HEY,
YOU NEED NOT TO BOTHER ABOUT SHIPPING.I HAVE A SHIPPING COMPANY TO
TAKE CARE OF THAT AND THEY WILL COME FOR THE PICK UP AT YOUR LOCATION
AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOU PAYMENT...................OKAY?
--

(In Caps Lock, no less!)

Scott Rasmussen to phemmie
show details 8:12 AM (4 minutes ago) Reply

Super! You still need to tell me which The Item you wish to purchase - The Clam-Slammer 2000, the Super Golf Club, or the 3-Speed Pocket Pleaser. Which is it, my favourite buyer? Or would you like all 3 The Items? I await your reply and your check. Do you also need my Social Security number along with my address? Would you instead like my bank account number to transfer the payment instead of mailing? I'm so excited to sell you my wang!

Your friend,

Johnson Fitzwell.

urbanscum
Magnum Jihad

Post by urbanscum » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:37 am

I'm chuckling so far...

can't wait to see where this goes...
'Don't join dangerous cults: practice safe sects.'

Bandit 1200 shiny shiny.
Yamahaha Thunderscrap - rough and ready
MonsterMoto Pit Bike (for the kids - honest)
for now...

Mask
Magnum Jihad

Post by Mask » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:14 pm

I can't stop laughing...this is a great read.

Vespalina
Magnum Jihad

Post by Vespalina » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:23 pm

I am SO very glad that I am alone in my office today because I've been laughing hysterically since I started reading this post...between the the Clamslammer 2000 & the 12" Johnson Rod of Doom, I can't stop...ok, someone just peeked in the door to see what I'm laughing about....maybe I shouldn't be laughing when I'm in a doctor's office full of cardiac patients....

Thanks for brithtening my day UTMC! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hell on Wheels

Priest
Ancient Mariner

Post by Priest » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:42 pm

I fear that I've scared Phemmie away, as he has yet to respond. I will follow up soon. I thought that One Dollar for all of these The Items was a good price.

Edit: I needled him a little:

Scott Rasmussen to phemmie
show details 4:45 PM (0 minutes ago) Reply

Phemmie,

I await your response. There are other buyers that wish to be the favourite buyer, but I want only to sell The Item to you. I can not withdraw the ad from Craigslist until I know you are my favourite. Please to respond, and I will look in the mail for the check right away! You will love my The Item!

JF.

goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Post by goose » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Priest wrote:I fear that I've scared Phemmie away, as he has yet to respond. I will follow up soon. I thought that One Dollar for all of these The Items was a good price.
Is the Clam Slammer made by Johnson & Johnson? I know I paid more than twice that for mine and i never received the 3-speed pleasure pocket. I guess Phlemmie thinks a deal that good has to be too good to be true. 'Twas an entertaining ride while it lasted.
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

TallGuy
Maltov Rattlecan

Post by TallGuy » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:36 pm

I think I hurt myself when I fell out of my chair laughing
great thread
I almost got the wife a Clamslammer but she already can mow the lawn, and kill spiders, I don't want to be completely replaced :wink:
"I ride way to fast to worry about cholesterol"

piccini9
Everybody dies. It's a love story.

Post by piccini9 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:24 pm

goose wrote:
Priest wrote:I fear that I've scared Phemmie away, as he has yet to respond. I will follow up soon. I thought that One Dollar for all of these The Items was a good price.
Is the Clam Slammer made by Johnson & Johnson? I know I paid more than twice that for mine and i never received the 3-speed pleasure pocket. I guess Phlemmie thinks a deal that good has to be too good to be true. 'Twas an entertaining ride while it lasted.
No silly, the Clam Slammer is made by Masters & Johnson.
Adding pink and unicorns makes everything better.
-roadmissile

Treatment may include things like riding motorcycles and crocheting… whatever it takes to counteract the deleterious effects of existence. - Rolly

MoraleHazard
Vatican Sex Kitten

Post by MoraleHazard » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:35 am

Great baiting by both Scott and TV's friend. :lol: :lol: :lol:
666(k) Retirement Plan of the Beast. Only offered by Dis Annuities.

'91 EX500 (sold)
'04 R1150R

It's like getting bitten by a radioactive horse and instead of getting a really large cock you turn into a brony.

Mpavblue
Pin Puller

Post by Mpavblue » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:11 pm

This is fucking jangleplatz! I'm laughing my ass off. You guys are my kinda bastards. :mrgreen:
1974 Honda CB750 Cafe' Racer. And No, it doen't say "Cafe" anywhere on it.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. Hunter S Thompson

Priest
Ancient Mariner

Post by Priest » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Mpavblue wrote:1974 Honda CB750 Cafe' Racer. And No, it doen't say "Cafe" anywhere on it.
Uh oh, it's one of those guys.

Unless it specifically says "Cafe Racerrr!" on the bike, it's probably just a CB. Unless of course you wear the requisite studded leather jacket, rolled jeans, and Davida lid while riding it. Those things turn any machine into a Cafe Racer. Even our Toyota Camry is a Cafe when I'm in my Sunday Cafe Racerrr Uniform. Cafe!

I kid.

Welcome, by the way. Go somewhere and introduce yourself. Bastard. :lol:

scumbag
Barista of Doom

Post by scumbag » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:11 am

Priest wrote:"Cafe Racerrrrrrr!"

You only added 2 "r's" which if you were thinking you would have seen as an error... I added four more to bring the ending "r" total to 7 which by Carpy's standards is "CAFE" tm

And welcome Mpavblue... Like Priest says... Go say hello.
From Rev:
Q: What is a Doom Racer?
A: Fuck you.

Mpavblue
Pin Puller

Post by Mpavblue » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Ok. So I went and introduced myself. Priest. You're a funny guy. Does anyone know where I can get "Cafe" decals with the lowest drag coefficiant? I wanna go really fast! Like maybe even 80! :wink:
1974 Honda CB750 Cafe' Racer. And No, it doen't say "Cafe" anywhere on it.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. Hunter S Thompson

Priest
Ancient Mariner

Post by Priest » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Mpavblue wrote:Ok. So I went and introduced myself. Priest. You're a funny guy. Does anyone know where I can get "Cafe" decals with the lowest drag coefficiant? I wanna go really fast! Like maybe even 80! :wink:
Nate makes the fastest decals on the web. I'm sure he can swing a Kool Kafe sticker. I stuck one of his DoomRacer stickers on my VStrom, and it became so fast as to be unmanageable. It ran a 1.42 lap at Indy with full touring clothing on, carrying a sleeping bag and tent. On pump gas. Insane. I had to remove it or risk injury or expensive legal bills. I can't even start my other bike with the sticker on it because the mere ignition will bend space and time to a breaking point. Apply decals at your own peril.

nate
Maltov Rattlecan

Post by nate » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:02 am

Priest wrote:
Mpavblue wrote:Ok. So I went and introduced myself. Priest. You're a funny guy. Does anyone know where I can get "Cafe" decals with the lowest drag coefficiant? I wanna go really fast! Like maybe even 80! :wink:
Nate makes the fastest decals on the web. I'm sure he can swing a Kool Kafe sticker. I stuck one of his DoomRacer stickers on my VStrom, and it became so fast as to be unmanageable. It ran a 1.42 lap at Indy with full touring clothing on, carrying a sleeping bag and tent. On pump gas. Insane. I had to remove it or risk injury or expensive legal bills. I can't even start my other bike with the sticker on it because the mere ignition will bend space and time to a breaking point. Apply decals at your own peril.
Yeah... I was going to send a Delaware Poon Racer sticker to Chuck but I am afraid that his Rocket III will cause most of Pennsylvania to disappear from existence upon application.
And he thought that, had he been wearing his guns, he may well have drawn one and put a bullet into her cold and whoring little heart.

SomeMook
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by SomeMook » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:12 am

nate wrote:
Priest wrote:
Yeah... I was going to send a Delaware Poon Racer sticker to Chuck but I am afraid that his Rocket III will cause most of Pennsylvania to disappear from existence upon application.
Delaware? Don't you mean New Chucksylvania?
All the unhappiness in the world is caused by self-delusion. -E.H.

wheezy e
Barista of Doom

Post by wheezy e » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:21 am

Oh lookie, I get to make a new friend today!
I'M SELLING A WONDERFUL PAIR OF VINTAGE SANSUI SPEAKERS. THESE SPEAKERS COME FROM JAPAN BACK IN THE SEVENTIES. THE CABINETS ARE DARK WOOD AND LOOK REALLY NICE. OF COURSE THERE ARE THE FEW NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR LITE SCRATCHES, BUT THEY ARE STILL VERY PRESENTABLE. EACH CABINET CONTAINS ONE TWEETER TWO MIDS AND A 15" WOOFER. ALL DRIVERS PERFECT AND PRODUCE AMAZING FIDELITY. I AM ONLY ASKING 100 BECAUSE IM TRYING TO MAKE ROOM IN MY HOUSE. PLEASE DONT TRY AND JEW ME DOWN. THESE ARE PRICED TO SELL. YOU CAN CALL 702-408-0638 FOR ANY QUESTIONS. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. I WONT ANSWER ANY DUMB QUESTIONS LIKE ARE THEY STILL FOR SALE, ECT. I DONT HAVE TIME FOR BULLSHITTERS. THANKS FOR LOOKING

I'm in a bouncey-step sporting type mood this morning. I think I'm going to go look at the speakers and attempt to (in his words) "Jew him down". I can't wait to meet this neanderthal & I'm not going to pay more than $50 for the pair. I'm going to print out some forum threads where people put the speakers down and brag about how cheap they got them. I do actually want the speakers as I have a couple old Sansui amps in service in the house. One is driving a way too tall way too modern looking set of speakers in the living room. If these are functioning 100% & not trashed on the outside $50 would be a bargain. I'll report back...
All proceeds go to help cripple children.

Jonny
Sausage Pirate

Post by Jonny » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:29 am

Jew him down, Wheezy. JEW HIM DOWN!

Fuck me, some people...