PLEASE LOGIN TO SEE ANYTHING.
This measure is inconvenient, yes, but necessary at present.
Click below for more information.

2024 LOGIN/Posting ISSUES
Click if you have a problem.
Show

If you cannot Debauch because you get an IP blacklist error, try Debauching a second time. Someone is overzealous at our hosting company, but only on the first attempt.

If you have problems logging in, posting, or doing anything else, please get in touch.
You know the email (if you don't, see in the registration info below), you know where to find the Administerrerrerr on the Midget Circus.

Some unpleasant miscreant was firing incessant database queries at our server, which forced the Legal Department of our hosting company, via their Abuse subdivision, to shut us down. No I have none.
All I can do it button the hatches, and tighten up a few things. Such as time limits on how long you may take to compose a post and hit Debauch! As of 24/01/10, I've set that at 30 minutes for now.

To restrict further overloads, any unregistered users had to be locked out.
How do we know who is or isn't an unregistered user?
By forcing anyone who wants in to Log In.
Is that annoying?
Yes. But there's only so much the Administerrerrerr can do to keep this place running.

Again, if you have any problems: get in touch.

REGISTRATION! NEW USERS!
Registration Information
Show
Automatic registration is disabled for security reasons.
But fear not!
You can register!

Option the First:
Please drop our fearless Administerrerrerr a line.
Tell him who you are, that you wish to join, and what you wish your username to be. The Administerrerrerr will get back to you. If you're human, and you're not a damn spammer, expect a reply within 24 hoursish. Usually quicker, rarely slower.

Unfortunately, the Contact Form is being a total primadonna right now, so please send an email to the obvious address.
Posting this address in clear text is just the "on" switch for spambots, but here is a hint.

Option the Second:
Find us on Facebook, in the magnificent
Umah Thurman Midget Circus
Join up there, or just drop the modmins a message. They will pass any request on to the Administerrerrerr for this place.

Expect the unexpected.

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
mtne
Holy DAG Master

Expect the unexpected.

Post by mtne » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Right after Ragnorok we found out that ladytiki was newly pregnant. Well we lost that baby not long after. Kinda fucked our world up for a while. After some testing and getting checked out the fertility docs said it shouldn't have happened in the first place. Her chemistry was all wrong, yadda yadda yadda............

so fast forward to a couple of months ago and she's having H.Pelori ulcers, antibiotics which she can't keep down, funny body pains and swelling......... 'cause the doc said it couldn't happen it wasn't even on the radar. Yup, knocked up. And the good thing all in all is that we didn't know until well into the second trimester, around 19 weeks.

Being old for a first baby she's high risk, but so far so good. 26 weeks now............

So you know that when the doctor says your partner has a .001% chance of conceiving and getting past the first trimester it's going to happen, right? :mrgreen:

How can it be fun if there's not at least an outside chance of dying?
07' KTM 950 SE
08' Husky TE610 - Everything a KLR wants to be...
Yeah I'm a Bike Slut in remission
SmugMug pictures here, Save $5 when you join SmugMug by using this coupon zu0heHHhx9sjM
http://www.bikeshareworld.com

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Re: Expect the unexpected.

Post by DerGolgo » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:32 am

Huzzah!! Good job!! :D
Kids are ossum!

Also, indeed, when doc's say that sort of things, that's the sort of thing that seems to happen. It's an old tradition or something. Way back in the day, it's what they told my parents.
If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

I said I have a big stick.

Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

Post by Bigshankhank » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:24 am

Congrabulations on getting laid in a big way!
It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

Pintgudge
The Big Oooola

Post by Pintgudge » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 am

Best of luck to you both!

Or would it be tri-th? Language is confusing.
If man is fit to be governed, is any man fit to govern?

These are the days of miracles and wonder!

'81 Goldwing Standard w/'61 Ural Sidecar

'06 Bajaj Chetak

Sisyphus
Rigging the Ancient Mariner

Post by Sisyphus » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:12 pm

I've come to be very distrustful of doctors, mostly because of what our childrens' circumstances have forced us to learn ourselves.
But you have good news, congrats!
Sent from my POS laptop plugged into the wall

12ci
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by 12ci » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:14 pm

congrats on the happy random chance.

yes, loosing a baby really sucks. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on this one (which makes it damn difficult to type...)
today you decide what tomorrow will bring

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:05 pm

WOO HOO!!!

:mrgreen:

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Post by goose » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Congratulation Mountain and Lady Tiki!
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Post by MATPOC » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:45 pm

congrats and good luck!

stiles
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by stiles » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:13 am

Congrats, you guys!
"If we cannot be free, we can at least be cheap" - Frank Zappa

Jonny
Sausage Pirate

Post by Jonny » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Nice one!

We lost a little one last year, too. Totally threw me for a loop and it still fucks with my head even now. We are, however, back in the saddle and working on it.

Fantastic news that you guys have one on the way! Good vibrations being sent.

Beemer Dan
Dark Poohbah

Post by Beemer Dan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:19 pm

WOOT! Congrats to you guys! Holy crap this is jangleplatz! Hang in there, it's a wild ride!
They swore it was the correct one, but swearing doesn't make a sprocket fit where it doesn't want to. --WeAintFoundShit

SomeMook
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by SomeMook » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Congrats! Best of luck to you guys!
All the unhappiness in the world is caused by self-delusion. -E.H.

mtne
Holy DAG Master

Post by mtne » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:39 pm

So it's time for the big update........

The kid it here. Showed up a tad early six days ago. He's on the small side but has already gained past the birth weight. Totally mellow kid, hasn't been overly fussy outside of letting us know the basic needs. Mom's been great if quite tired, handled the whole natural birth thing just fine. Interesting points, he came out with the cord wrapped around his body up and around the torso. Even luckier the cord had a natural knot in it. Had that ever gotten fully tight bad things would have happened.

Ambrose Tyr

Hanging with Grampa
Last edited by mtne on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
07' KTM 950 SE
SmugMug pictures here, Save $5 when you join SmugMug by using this coupon zu0heHHhx9sjM

Rabbit_Fighter
Keeper of the Lava

Post by Rabbit_Fighter » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Beautiful. Congratulations!
"no.
motorcycle the finality not is
motorcycle merely medium to achieve action of riding
motorcycle tool to bend space and time and overcome your own limitations as a mortal
riding more important than medium
spirit by object cannot be beaten."

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Congratz! Huzzah!!
If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

Post by Bigshankhank » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:36 am

jangleplatz!
It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

Jonny
Sausage Pirate

Post by Jonny » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:59 am

That's fantastic. Nice one, mum and dad. :)

calamari kid
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by calamari kid » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:37 am

Congrats! What a cute little nipper.
"Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon." -Honda manual circa 1962

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba...." -Hunter S Thompson

"A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on." -William S. Burroughs

goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Post by goose » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Congratulations Mtne and LadyTiki!
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

12ci
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by 12ci » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:00 pm

wonderful news! very happy for all!
today you decide what tomorrow will bring

Sisyphus
Rigging the Ancient Mariner

Post by Sisyphus » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Squeeeeee!!
Our older son had three complete turns around his neck. He was breech, so in a way that's a good thing.
Sent from my POS laptop plugged into the wall

GeekGrl
Magnum Jihad

Post by GeekGrl » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:23 am

Congratulations to you all! So glad everything has worked out in this surprise addition to the family ... enjoy the ride that is parenthood, don't get stressed about the little stuff, remember its okay to need a break, and don't hesitate to ask for help when you need it. And, yes, don't be surprised if watching an infant sleep really is a magical thing ...
"This is what I do, darlin'. This is what I do." -- Mal Reynolds

'09 Triumph Bonneville
'02 Suzuki GZ250 (sold, may it have new journeys)

Tales from a solo ride: http://www.waywardrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cjp
Western WA. Wandering Dervish

Post by cjp » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:17 pm

A warm welcome to the Molehill! May he grow up into a fine Mtne some day.

Glad everyone is healthy. :)
goose wrote:Yes, it's always dangerous, however, it becomes much more dangerous when the most important piece of equipment you have, your brain, is not up to the task
Duae Rotae Optimae

mtne
Holy DAG Master

Post by mtne » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:47 am

Bump for DG

Ambrose is well, fat and happy. So far he's quite an easy going kid which is good 'cause we're old and tired.

Playing thumper for halloween.

What you looking at?

For those who are secretly into baby picts they're in our smugmug gallery..... hmmm, maybe that didn't sound right, oh well.
07' KTM 950 SE

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:59 am

mtne wrote: Image
Cut the red wire? Or ... the red wire? :lol:

Little person is looking alright! Good job! And thanks for the reminder!

Rench
the Harm in Harmony

Post by Rench » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:02 pm

w00t!!! Welcome to the adventure!

-Rench
"I'm not a schemer..."

"Do you know why it's illegal to put gasoline in a glass container?" - Piccinni

Toonce(s)
Asshat Spambot

Post by Toonce(s) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Conga Rats!

Kids are full of surprises. Really.
My 8th grade son just announced he wants to be an Army medic. He wants to study biology and chemistry and be a doctor eventually, and to help people.
This basically came out of nowhere. So far he has just been artistic, emotional and generally disinterested in school.

Expect the WTF moments.
It's a stack of fuck-shit on top of itself, Ninja.

red
Yap. Doomed for all eternity.

Post by red » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:30 am

Congrats!

We were in a similar situation. Docs told us no chance w/o spending the $$$ for IVR. Being generally broke, this crapped on our spirits. However, the universe had different plans. Our first is due in mid Jan. :mrgreen:
Proud Survivor From Thread Hole 64 Campaign
1987 CBR600F Hurricane Sprawl Bike
-=High Tech / Low Life=-

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:18 am

red wrote:Congrats!

We were in a similar situation. Docs told us no chance w/o spending the $$$ for IVR. Being generally broke, this crapped on our spirits. However, the universe had different plans. Our first is due in mid Jan. :mrgreen:
A victory over capitalism! Down with proprietary fertility - open source kids for the win! :lol:
In all seriousness: Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! :D