PLEASE LOGIN TO SEE ANYTHING.
This measure is inconvenient, yes, but necessary at present.
Click below for more information.

EVERYTHING IS MARKED UNREAD!!
click her for the instant fix
Show
First fix:
  • open the menu at the top
  • hit New Posts to see what's actually new and browse the new stuff from there
  • go back to the Forum Index
  • open the menu at the top again
  • click Mark forums read
    this will zero the unread anything for you, so you can strive forth into the exciting world of the new cookie thing.

Because the board got shutdown again because of a load of database, I had to fettle with the settings again.
As part of that, the server no longer stores what topics you have or haven't read.
IT IS STILL RECORDED!
But now, that information lives in a delicious cookie, rather than the forum database.

Upside: this should reduce the load of database.
Downside: if you use multiple devices to access the board, or you reject delicious cookies, you won't always have that information cookie. But the New Posts feature should take care of that.

PLEASE NOTIFY THE ADMINISTERRERRERR ABOUT ANY PROBLEMS!

2024 LOGIN/Posting ISSUES
Click if you have a problem.
Show

If you cannot Debauch because you get an IP blacklist error, try Debauching again time. It may work immediately, it may take a few attempts. It will work eventually, I don't think I had to click debauch more than three times. Someone is overzealous at our hosting company, but only on the first couple of attempts.

If you have problems logging in, posting, or doing anything else, please get in touch.
You know the email (if you don't, see in the registration info below), you know where to find the Administerrerrerr on the Midget Circus.

Some unpleasant miscreant was firing incessant database queries at our server, which forced the Legal Department of our hosting company, via their Abuse subdivision, to shut us down. No I have none.
All I can do it button the hatches, and tighten up a few things. Such as time limits on how long you may take to compose a post and hit Debauch! As of 24/01/10, I've set that at 30 minutes for now.

To restrict further overloads, any unregistered users had to be locked out.
How do we know who is or isn't an unregistered user?
By forcing anyone who wants in to Log In.
Is that annoying?
Yes. But there's only so much the Administerrerrerr can do to keep this place running.

Again, if you have any problems: get in touch.

REGISTRATION! NEW USERS!
Registration Information
Show
Automatic registration is disabled for security reasons.
But fear not!
You can register!

Option the First:
Please drop our fearless Administerrerrerr a line.
Tell him who you are, that you wish to join, and what you wish your username to be. The Administerrerrerr will get back to you. If you're human, and you're not a damn spammer, expect a reply within 24 hoursish. Usually quicker, rarely slower.

Unfortunately, the Contact Form is being a total primadonna right now, so please send an email to the obvious address.
Posting this address in clear text is just the "on" switch for spambots, but here is a hint.

Option the Second:
Find us on Facebook, in the magnificent
Umah Thurman Midget Circus
Join up there, or just drop the modmins a message. They will pass any request on to the Administerrerrerr for this place.

whatcha doing?

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

Re: whatcha doing?

Post by Bigshankhank » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:34 pm

Nicely done. I need to try my hand at Sketchup again as we will be remodeling this new house in the coming year - 1/2.

It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:22 am

Just sitting here.
Dreaming of better times, watching "The West Wing", just charging up my battery.
You know, my actual battery. In my bum. Charging that.
If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

I said I have a big stick.

guitargeek
Master Metric Necromancer

Post by guitargeek » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Laying in bed, nursing a busted rib.
Elitist, arrogant, intolerant, self-absorbed.
Midliferider wrote:Wish I could wipe this shit off my shoes but it's everywhere I walk. Dang.
Pattio wrote:Never forget, as you enjoy the high road of tolerance, that it is those of us doing the hard work of intolerance who make it possible for you to shine.
xtian wrote:Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:03 pm

guitargeek wrote:Laying in bed, nursing a busted rib.
NOW what the fuck you do?

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Recharging my batteries.
Just sitting here, watching Repo Man, recharging my batteries.
Literally.
It's fucking finicky work when you got a battery up your bum.

Which now made me realize. I don't even know WHAT kind of battery I got! Is it Lithium-Ion? Is my bum gonna explode if I get a short while walking through a metal detector?
Fuck now I'm recharging my batteries and I'm worried. About going into a public building of some sort, just walking into city hall for some minor bureaucratic bullshit. And my bum explodes all over the place. Fuck.
If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:17 pm

DerGolgo wrote:...Which now made me realize. I don't even know WHAT kind of battery I got! Is it Lithium-Ion? Is my bum gonna explode if I get a short while walking through a metal detector?
Fuck now I'm recharging my batteries and I'm worried. About going into a public building of some sort, just walking into city hall for some minor bureaucratic bullshit. And my bum explodes all over the place. Fuck.

(From personal experience: Blowing up doesn't hurt... the next morning is another issue, but the actual event itself is pretty painless.)

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>

xtian
Le coureur de lames chasse Tinti...

Post by xtian » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:20 pm

DerGolgo wrote:Recharging my batteries.
Just sitting here, watching Repo Man, recharging my batteries.
Literally.
It's fucking finicky work when you got a battery up your bum.

Which now made me realize. I don't even know WHAT kind of battery I got! Is it Lithium-Ion? Is my bum gonna explode if I get a short while walking through a metal detector?
It happens sometimes. people just explode. natural causes.
I'm not really from around here.

red
Yap. Doomed for all eternity.

Post by red » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:06 am

DerGolgo wrote: Fuck now I'm recharging my batteries and I'm worried. About going into a public building of some sort, just walking into city hall for some minor bureaucratic bullshit. And my bum explodes all over the place. Fuck.
If that happens, I can see the headlines now: "Breaking news! A member of a terrorist motorcyclist cult has attacked a government building. Intelligence suggest he became radicalized after joining an online forum. Is the UTMC the newest threat to your freedom?". :lol:
Proud Survivor From Thread Hole 64 Campaign
1987 CBR600F Hurricane Sprawl Bike
-=High Tech / Low Life=-

Bo_9
Ayatollah of Mayhem
Location: Filthy little worn-out, broken down, see through soul.

Post by Bo_9 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:45 am

"Protect your Vile Substance That Shall Not Be Named™ and Bacon, the UTMC are coming!"
:lol:
When an old man dies a library burns...

"Every accident involving machinery begins with a single defect. Never forget that defect can be between your ears." - E.J. Potter
"I feel like I'm in "my little pony" HELL!!!!" -Goose
"Well, he never ever smiled, but he always seemed pleased."
"keep about your wits, Know yourself and who you came in with"

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:52 am

Update: Athena not only lives, but after three attempts to get her inspected (and replacing the rear brake caliper) she's legal and at least marginally safe! Woo hoo!!

--Jaeger
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>

guitargeek

Post by guitargeek » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:15 am

What was wrong with the caliper?
Midliferider wrote:Wish I could wipe this shit off my shoes but it's everywhere I walk. Dang.
Pattio wrote:Never forget, as you enjoy the high road of tolerance, that it is those of us doing the hard work of intolerance who make it possible for you to shine.

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:38 am

guitargeek wrote:What was wrong with the caliper?
Inspection sticker expired in September of '15.

First inspection found it was leaking. After 6 months fucking around with the clutch I caved and took it to the dealer. They gave it back to me having done full rebuild, $240.

Rode directly to inspection station, same inspector says "Dude, it's still leaking."

After I stop cussing and waving around the receipt from the shop, I called 'em and they said "bring it back."

Went over next day, they looked at it and said "yep it's still leaking. Our shop foreman did a full rebuild. That means something's cracked, you'll need to buy a new caliper."

Manager realizes I've just dropped $240 for naught. He says "Let's see if we can find a financially reasonable way to set this right."

Shop foreman goes into shop to see if they have an old one in a parts bin. They don't. He goes to check on prices for a new one.

I walk over to foreman's desk, he covers the screen and says "You don't want to know. You want to find this on eBay." Price was close to $800.

Found several on eBay, send links to manager saying "which one should I get?" Buy the one they said ($80 off an '09) and take it to their shop. Foreman installs it while I wait, gratis.

Return to inspection station, finally get sticker on the third fucking try. :mrgreen:

--Jaeger
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>

red

Post by red » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:38 pm

It's 8:36p, the kids and wife are asleep.

I'm trying to decide if I want to wander down to the garage and bench sync the Suzuki carbs or just sit and enjoy the down time.
-=High Tech / Low Life=-

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:08 pm

red wrote:It's 8:36p, the kids and wife are asleep.

I'm trying to decide if I want to wander down to the garage and bench sync the Suzuki carbs or just sit and enjoy the down time.

--Jaeger
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:34 am

Loaded up the Duke and heading to the shop.
It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

red

Post by red » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:01 am

Jaeger wrote:
red wrote:It's 8:36p, the kids and wife are asleep.

--Jaeger
That would have been damn nice! But unfortunately, Monster #1 had terrible nightmares all night so I spent my down time calming her down.
-=High Tech / Low Life=-

guitargeek

Post by guitargeek » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Had a rude awakening today...

My nephew told me that we had no water. I had him check a couple of things while I started booting up. I still had water in the kettle, so I made a cup of coffee, took my morning dose of pills, visited the throne room, lay down to let the pills go to work. The nephew started pulling crap out of the well house, where my stepmother had stored it in the 1980s, so that I could have room to work.

Eventually, I got so as I could see straight, took my meter in and started checking voltages.

Turned out to be corroded contact points, hooray! A few seconds with a tiny flat file and the pump started working. Lovely sound, that... :-D

I just woke up from a nice nap with my doggie, made another cup of coffee, and I think I might flush the toilet, take a shower, bathe aforementioned doggie, and do a few loads of laundry.

Because I can.

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:19 am

guitargeek wrote:Had a rude awakening today...

My nephew told me that we had no water. I had him check a couple of things while I started booting up. I still had water in the kettle, so I made a cup of coffee, took my morning dose of pills, visited the throne room, lay down to let the pills go to work. The nephew started pulling crap out of the well house, where my stepmother had stored it in the 1980s, so that I could have room to work.

Eventually, I got so as I could see straight, took my meter in and started checking voltages.

Turned out to be corroded contact points, hooray! A few seconds with a tiny flat file and the pump started working. Lovely sound, that... :-D

I just woke up from a nice nap with my doggie, made another cup of coffee, and I think I might flush the toilet, take a shower, bathe aforementioned doggie, and do a few loads of laundry.

Because I can.
I am reminded of the Robert Earle Keene song "Its the little things", but only due to the title, not the content. Glad to hear that there is somewhere in Oklahoma that has indoor plumbing.
-Davros

guitargeek

Post by guitargeek » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:01 pm

The hardest part of that whole ordeal was trying to wake up before the previous night's amitriptyline had worn off. If I'm going to mess with electricity, I want to be alert.

The best thing was that it was a free, simple fix. Worst case scenario, I'd have to find a couple thousand dollars for a new pump...

red

Post by red » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:24 pm

guitargeek wrote: The best thing was that it was a free, simple fix. Worst case scenario, I'd have to find a couple thousand dollars for a new pump...
Above ground or submersible pump?
-=High Tech / Low Life=-

red

Post by red » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:21 pm

I'm up, working late for the 4th night in a row. I've been working on config stuff for our coming upgrade but tonight, it's security patching for some production systems. Oh the fun!
-=High Tech / Low Life=-

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:04 pm

I'm up, trying way to late to explain to a fucking flat-earther that, nopes, his pancake planet doesn't work, and his idiotic ideas to prove the earth can't be a globe are not just wrong, bit in themselves inconsistent.
I even made a meme for that nimrod and his nimrod friends. Not the first one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bo_9
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by Bo_9 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:29 am

Some men you just can't reach...

"Every accident involving machinery begins with a single defect. Never forget that defect can be between your ears." - E.J. Potter

xtian

Post by xtian » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:03 am

I have a candid question.
Do they really exist or are this just an elaborate argumentation and imagination sport/joke ?
Seriously, do they have a reason nobody never saw the edge ? what about other planets, are they flat too, and if so, why is their surface rotating ? eclipses... what would be the point in all the efforts of pretending that it is round rather than the nasa just going "yep, our mistake, it was flat all the time".
how would someone so dumb achieve groceries, turning light switches on and off, control their sphincters and all the other complicated things of life, if they can't understand that the hearth is most certainly a sphere ?

Bo_9
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by Bo_9 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:46 am

People are dumb.

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:04 am

xtian wrote:I have a candid question.
Do they really exist or are this just an elaborate argumentation and imagination sport/joke ?
Yes, they exist. The Flat Earth Society was started in the 19th century after some dude who didn't understand atmospheric refraction decided that observation of a flag three miles away was enough to prove the earth was no sphere.
It survived to this day. Most of that, I'm sure, due to people who joined as a hilarious joke. I think I may have joined that society in the early 2000s, actually ... I don't quite remember, yet I feel so dirty.
xtian wrote:Seriously, do they have a reason nobody never saw the edge ?
There have been different flavors of flaterthism. Some assumed there was no edge, just an infinite plain of water or ice.
The popular theory that was adopted by most is that there his a wall of ice, hundreds of feet high, that keeps the water in.
Nobody ever saw it because
a) An expedition is too costly, only organizations with the budget of NASA can afford such expeditions.
b) An expedition is too dangerous, as the ice wall is guarded by a fleet of warships, airplanes, and an endless supply of soldiers. Anyone trying to get to the ice-wall will get dead. The fact that nobody has returned to speak of the ice wall proves this. All the people working in Antarctica are shills of "the conspiracy".
Comparing the proposed ice-wall to the inner-German border, I have calculated that they'd need at least 4.5 million guards, plus all those airplanes and ships nobody ever built, all the supplies, support staff. I came up with a total staff about equivalent to the population of Sweden. But it's obviously all the conspiracy and nobody CAN provide proof that it exists. Which proves that it exists, obviously.
xtian wrote:what about other planets, are they flat too, and if so, why is their surface rotating ?
There are no other planets. The pancake planet sits under a dome, the stars are holographic projections made with the frequencies emitted by the sun or some such nonsense. Note that they insist the sun emits only frequencies. No light, no matter, just bare naked frequencies.
xtian wrote:eclipses...
That's the topic right now.
Popular model of the flat earth: a disc, under a dome. The sun and moon are about the same size and about 3,000 miles away, flying in horizontal circles, always between the tropics. How come that someone in Europe won't see the sun in the sky when it's night there, but daytime in America, they will either mumble something about a spotlight, ignore the question, or explain how the "globehead" has been "indoctrinated" and obviously doesn't understand optics.

Any mention of eclipses, they bring up "daytime lunar eclipses" with disprove the globe dead. Of course, they once more ignore atmospheric refraction and that those eclipses, where one can see the eclipsed moon and the sun at the same time, happen just before dusk or just after dawn, when the sun is actually still below the horizon, but is helped over it by atmospheric refraction. They pretend those happen at midday, and refraction obviously doesn't exist. Anyone who believes that is a parrot/sheeple/paid shill.
When asked how a lunar eclipse can happen at all with their bizzare pancake model, that has no earth shadow for the moon to move into, they keep rabbiting on about the impossible "daytime lunar eclipses", close their eyes and wish very hard the question goes away.

As for the solar eclipse, oh dear.
The following image was shared by the flattard I was having a trolling war with.
Yes, it actually entails the very explanation for what is described as impossible in the lower part of it. He didn't notice. He figured this disproves the globe earth, because a shadow cannot be smaller than the object throwing it, in their wondrous fairyland.
20915090_10155533385229840_4599084023172297703_n.jpg
xtian wrote:what would be the point in all the efforts of pretending that it is round rather than the nasa just going "yep, our mistake, it was flat all the time".
It's obvious, isn't it? By lying to people about the shape of the earth, they can control people! Keep the black man down! Worship Satan! Etc.
NASA is, according to flattard lore, actually the origin of the globe "cult". Yes, NASA came up with the earth being a globe instead of a pancake. How they did that in the 15th century should be obvious, apparently.
All the world's governments are in on it. The ISS isn't in orbit, but a high-flying airplane that's supposed to dupe people. Of course, rocketry in a vacuum wouldn't be possible to begin with, as there's nothing for the rocket to push against (yes, the very idiocy the NY Times published about Dr. Goddard's work in 1920 and retracted only one day after Apollo 11 had launched).

The conspiracy is enormous, and its purpose should be obvious to any intelligent person. So they claim.
Like Rowbotham, a lot of flattards have come to it from the biblical description of the flat earth. But a lot are modern, state-of-the-art suckers. Compared to them, the traditional tinfoil-hat crowd, faked-moon-landing, Elvis lives, second shooter in Dallas, are erudite and sophisticated intellectuals with a razor-whit and deep comprehension of physics, chemistry, biology, history, politics, medicine, economics, psychiatry and sociology. If you want to see the bottom of the barrel of western-culture intellect, there you go. The flattards.
They are not even remotely interested in proving to anyone that their idiocy is right.

Until quite recently, they insisted that the accurate map of the flat earth is the projection of the world in the United Nations logo. It's obvious they "know something we don't" and for some reason feel the need to display it.
However, more and more people informed the flattards that commercial aviation in the southern hemisphere would be impossible. I did an example calculation myself, with a flight from Santiago de Chile to Auckland, New Zealand. Which would be almost 10,000km longer than the Boeing 787-9's actual maximum range at typical load. And, to do it in the 13 hours the flight takes, would require that 787 to do about Mach 1.7 or thereabouts, while the actual plane cannot safely be operated above Mach 0.89.
First response to that: The flight is obviously fake. Cue a meme about the damage to the Pentagon from 9/11. That particular nimrod demanded that a) I take that flight, b) video tape myself from boarding to disembarkation, with footage proving both locations and c) filming a compass during the whole flight.
It was recently hailed as a triumphal proof for the flat earth when one of those nimrods took a flight from Capetown to Sydney I believe, and filmed his compass a few times. The kind of compass you get in the grocery store. In a cereal box. Positioned right next to his laptop computer and the magnetic interference that goes with that.
But point that out, you're obviously a parrot/shill/dumbass.

The other response was that my numbers were, of course, wrong. The "map" from the UN logo is not the accurate map of the world. There is no accurate map of the flat earth, it would be too expensive to make one. NASA had billions to make their fake maps, of course, so you can't expect they make a map. Somebody actually suggested the map should have to be worked out from flight-times, and speeds that commercial jets are capable of. I did explain to the nimrods how they should triangulate the relative positions of airports, using nothing but stationary and elementary school maths. I received no response.

Somebody, meanwhile, has dug out an old-school commercial-aviation map. The sort that pilots, or airline staff on the ground, or travel-agents, could use to quickly work out the flight-time between any set of airports. I read about those once, I think. The projection is deliberately distorted so that all of that works on one sheet of paper.
2017-08-17 18_10_58-MORE CORRECT FLAT EARTH MAP - YouTube.png
I pointed out that, if the ancient conspiracy knew that was what earth really looked like, but produced the fake globe to fool people. Distorting Africa from what it looks like on there to the shape documented in, for instance, the 1584 Ortelius map, and make the distances work out, would require some fucking ADVANCED geometry. Analytical geometry, actually, that wasn't developed until the 17th century. No reply, thus far.
xtian wrote:how would someone so dumb achieve groceries, turning light switches on and off, control their sphincters and all the other complicated things of life, if they can't understand that the hearth is most certainly a sphere ?
One can only guess.
These morons, as I said, have no intention of proving anything right. Instead, they want to make up their fairytales, and then point the finger and declare everybody else wrong. That's all they wont, that everybody else should be wrong. They don't even want to be right.
It's something made possible by the post-factual age. These people have, for all their life, seen politicians ignoring any facts they didn't like and just "explaining" everything with some pet theory or another.
Consequently, they figure they get to do that, also. And since what they say must be so obvious to clever people, anyone disagreeing, well.

Among the things they have made up to make their little idiocy work:
- there is no such thing as gravity. Initially, they proposed the earth was under constant acceleration. Now, they claim that "everything seeks its density". Close enough to the real effect of buoyancy. But when you point out to them that some force still has to move stuff, you're obviously a dumbass.
- water is magnetic. I don't even remember what that was supposed to explain, but there it was. Water. Magnetic.
- More popular than magnetic water, though, is that there is no such thing as magnetism. No idea what that was supposed to explain, either, but that is going around in flatter circles.
- No such things as rainbows. Rainbows are reflections, and optical illusions, nothing to do with water refracting sunlight.
- freshest theory: Planets are actually "frequencies of light", one kind of big rainbow on the inside surface of the dome over our heads.

There obviously are no satellites, there is no GPS. There is also no horizon. You can't see things in the distance because they get smaller with distance and there's smog and atmospheric distortion, etc. While atmospheric refraction is impossible, of course.

Most of the flattards are just total fucking idiots. Who don't want to be idiots, they want to be smart people with insights others don't have. They don't actually want to be smart, nor have any actual insights. They just want to be the person who does that.
Instead of even reading up on Wikipedia, let alone actual textbooks, flattards "research" is limited to what they can find on youtube. A lot of that being videos in which raging morons threaten to punch anyone who dares tell them the earth isn't flat. They have the truth, so anyone "lying" to them must be beaten up. That's the intellectual level we're talking about here.

They are unfortunately quite real. Facebook and other social-media platforms, youtube at the heart of it all, lets them build their little echo chambers, and they bring in new folk, other idiots feeling impotent in a world they don't comprehend. And once anyone has drunk the flattard cool-aid, well. Imagine admitting that you fell for something like THAT. For no good reason. That you were that stupid. I fear it's not possible to convince any flattards of the truth. Only prevent, or reduce, further recruitment.

The morons already in. They have perceived science, medicine, politics, all of that as ivory towers for so long, they pretend they now have their own ivory tower. They don't even have to acknowledge questions or criticism. They don't even have to provide a coherent story or evidence. The people they saw in the real ivory towers never hand down nothing they themselves understand. So they just declare that something disproves the globe once and for all. Even if it's actually an illustration for where the flatter idiocy breaks down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:28 pm

One of those flattard nimrods, used a screengrab of Jeremy Clarkson making faces driving the Ariel Atom to illustrate what "moving at 155 mph" is supposed to look like. To prove the earth can't be moving at 1,000 mph.
When I noted to nimrod that what you'd feel are the g-forces, he stated "this isn't speed racer".
He claimed I made up words such as g-force and "phantasm". When I gave him links to the Oxford English Dictionary definitions, he refused to look at "NASA's lies" and "pseudoscience".
And the then informed me I need Jesus in my life. Or Whisky. He got at least that bit at the end right.

And he just informed another commenter that she's speaking out of turn and asked how her kitchen is. That's the quality of jackass in flatland.

xtian

Post by xtian » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:20 am

either that or you are writing from your office at the nasaluminati HQ, from were you feed servile lies into our virginal brains, you reptilian miscreant.
I can't imagine someone with the general same cultural background as mine being this stupid, but then again, people voted for trump.

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:58 am

Hanging at Disney!
-Davros

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Post by DerGolgo » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:28 am

And another day debating demented, derelict dumbos.
One of whom, when somebody else kept asking him to explain how their fucking pancake planet is supposed to work, in the and had to go drop a bunch of j-bombs, making threats, all of that antisemite bs.
While his best buddy keeps demanding video of a rocket engine "burning oxygen" in a vacuum.
He gets a bunch of videos. But no, "Saturn V used an oxidizer!" was his argument why a video of a solid propellant rocket motor burning in a vacuum proves nothing. That's the level of discourse. People too fucking thick to know how fucking FIRE works.