smoke yer balls!!!

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
Rench
the Harm in Harmony

smoke yer balls!!!

Post by Rench » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:30 am

So I probably just dated myself with that reference, but, I wanted to throw out here this new workout thing I've been (trying to keep up with) do. And I remembered that whole weirdass thread from like 5 years ago, so I searched it, and SONOFABITCH if it isn't the same fucking program!!!! :shock: :mrgreen: :shock:

So either I've devolved into complete tool-baggedness, or maybe that dude was kinda onto something, but his douchebag-accelerator flipped out when he tried to explain it.

I've got to admit, I have not experienced any ball-smoking, but it is actually kinda fun, and definitely kicks your ass. YMMV

Crossfit.com

-Rench

"I'm not a schemer..."

"Do you know why it's illegal to put gasoline in a glass container?" - Piccinni

guitargeek
Master Metric Necromancer

Re: smoke yer balls!!!

Post by guitargeek » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:23 am

Ha! I remember that dude.
Elitist, arrogant, intolerant, self-absorbed.
Midliferider wrote:Wish I could wipe this shit off my shoes but it's everywhere I walk. Dang.
Pattio wrote:Never forget, as you enjoy the high road of tolerance, that it is those of us doing the hard work of intolerance who make it possible for you to shine.
xtian wrote:Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

Bo_9
Ayatollah of Mayhem
Location: Filthy little worn-out, broken down, see through soul.

Post by Bo_9 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:18 am

:lol:
When an old man dies a library burns...

"Every accident involving machinery begins with a single defect. Never forget that defect can be between your ears." - E.J. Potter
"I feel like I'm in "my little pony" HELL!!!!" -Goose
"Well, he never ever smiled, but he always seemed pleased."
"keep about your wits, Know yourself and who you came in with"

goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Post by goose » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:41 am

there's a blast from the past! :lol:
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

Bo_9
Ayatollah of Mayhem
Location: Filthy little worn-out, broken down, see through soul.

Post by Bo_9 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:31 am

Sorry, I had to go look up the original Ball-smokin, bacon covered, fist-raping thread...
http://www.utmc-forum.org/pub/viewtopic ... 0&p=131322&" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When an old man dies a library burns...

"Every accident involving machinery begins with a single defect. Never forget that defect can be between your ears." - E.J. Potter
"I feel like I'm in "my little pony" HELL!!!!" -Goose
"Well, he never ever smiled, but he always seemed pleased."
"keep about your wits, Know yourself and who you came in with"

Sisyphus
Rigging the Ancient Mariner

Post by Sisyphus » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:02 pm

LOL...
Sent from my POS laptop plugged into the wall