Sometimes, I am in awe of this world

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Sometimes, I am in awe of this world

Post by goose » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:56 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26969150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Re: Sometimes, I am in awe of this world

Post by DerGolgo » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:46 am

:shock:

There are people who are an outstanding example of what the human species can do. Not for profit, not for glory, just because. This girl seems to be such a person.
This is an amazing story, would be if she was 31. But she isn't, is she.
What this little girl does, that she does it, is amazing in all the ways modern culture sucks.
If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

I said I have a big stick.