Dealing with it.

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Re: Dealing with it.

Post by MATPOC » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Also I always wanted a convertible, been looking at Miatas lately.

is it drivable?

Bo_9
Ayatollah of Mayhem
Location: Filthy little worn-out, broken down, see through soul.

Post by Bo_9 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Mine isn't passing that much metal but I have the extra engine for when it does. This way I can keep a fresh one "on the shelf"...
When an old man dies a library burns...

"Every accident involving machinery begins with a single defect. Never forget that defect can be between your ears." - E.J. Potter
"I feel like I'm in "my little pony" HELL!!!!" -Goose
"Well, he never ever smiled, but he always seemed pleased."
"keep about your wits, Know yourself and who you came in with"

MATPOC
The Unreasonable Ukranian

Post by MATPOC » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:14 pm

I'd rather find the noise before it assplodes and punched a hole in the case... just sayin. I've also seen cams get all fucked up on those, mine was slightly pitted, but seen another one had wiped out the lobes.

Toonce(s)
Asshat Spambot

Post by Toonce(s) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:55 pm

I have found several ways of not dealing with things, like chronic stress, nearly falling into alcoholism, compulsive eating, things that will turn you into that guy, the one all used up and in ill health, hopeless.

The message I have today is that this shit will change you, and you have to honor your feelings. You have to take care of yourself. Your life is at stake.

What do I mean about honoring your feelings? Something along these lines: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-robb ... 34273.html

I have to fight off urges to crawl inside a bottle some days, and I'm very wary of falling down a slippery slope in that direction. It scares the shit out of me. But for the moment I'm doing all right, focusing on work and my health, hitting the gym on the regular.
It's a stack of fuck-shit on top of itself, Ninja.