PLEASE LOGIN TO SEE ANYTHING.
This measure is inconvenient, yes, but necessary at present.
Click below for more information.

2024 LOGIN/Posting ISSUES
Click if you have a problem.
Show

If you cannot Debauch because you get an IP blacklist error, try Debauching a second time. Someone is overzealous at our hosting company, but only on the first attempt.

If you have problems logging in, posting, or doing anything else, please get in touch.
You know the email (if you don't, see in the registration info below), you know where to find the Administerrerrerr on the Midget Circus.

Some unpleasant miscreant was firing incessant database queries at our server, which forced the Legal Department of our hosting company, via their Abuse subdivision, to shut us down. No I have none.
All I can do it button the hatches, and tighten up a few things. Such as time limits on how long you may take to compose a post and hit Debauch! As of 24/01/10, I've set that at 30 minutes for now.

To restrict further overloads, any unregistered users had to be locked out.
How do we know who is or isn't an unregistered user?
By forcing anyone who wants in to Log In.
Is that annoying?
Yes. But there's only so much the Administerrerrerr can do to keep this place running.

Again, if you have any problems: get in touch.

REGISTRATION! NEW USERS!
Registration Information
Show
Automatic registration is disabled for security reasons.
But fear not!
You can register!

Option the First:
Please drop our fearless Administerrerrerr a line.
Tell him who you are, that you wish to join, and what you wish your username to be. The Administerrerrerr will get back to you. If you're human, and you're not a damn spammer, expect a reply within 24 hoursish. Usually quicker, rarely slower.

Unfortunately, the Contact Form is being a total primadonna right now, so please send an email to the obvious address.
Posting this address in clear text is just the "on" switch for spambots, but here is a hint.

Option the Second:
Find us on Facebook, in the magnificent
Umah Thurman Midget Circus
Join up there, or just drop the modmins a message. They will pass any request on to the Administerrerrerr for this place.

Happy Thanksgiving

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Bigshankhank » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:30 pm

Seriously, I cannot adequately express the gratitude I feel toward the universe today. You can take Christmas, birthdays, Arbor day and all that jazz and stuff them, my day is Thanksgiving Day. I love my family, I am happy to be where I am geographically-speaking, I don't seek perfection so much as peace, and that I have today. I knows other have less and I don't mean to sound as though I am bragging, I am simply happy. To any who have a need, I open my door to all of you as I will my family, welcome you and wish you well.

It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

Rench
the Harm in Harmony

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Rench » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:05 pm

You too Hank!

I'm thankful for motorbikes, good tools, cheap beer, and most of all the ootmiks at large. The Falsebook ones, us hanging chads around here, and especially the ones you can only catch out on the road. Happy Thanksgiving to all of us!

-Rench
"I'm not a schemer..."

"Do you know why it's illegal to put gasoline in a glass container?" - Piccinni

Mk3
Captain Sensible, Space Command.
Location: The people's republic of Illinois Welcome comrade, join the party!

Post by Mk3 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:07 pm

Huzzah for food coma!
"...when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES "!

"UTMC, it's an international disorganization of racers, aficionados, mechanics, lunatics, and scumbags. It's like an online motorcycle Mos Eisley."

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:00 pm

Happy Turkey Day, guys.

(I'd say guys 'n' gals, but insofar as I know this is strictly a helmet party nowadays. Ladies, prove me wrong...)

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>
2018 Indian Scout -- "Lilah"

guitargeek
Master Metric Necromancer

Post by guitargeek » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:27 pm

It's phocksgiving here, about to go eat some pho.
Elitist, arrogant, intolerant, self-absorbed.
Midliferider wrote:Wish I could wipe this shit off my shoes but it's everywhere I walk. Dang.
Pattio wrote:Never forget, as you enjoy the high road of tolerance, that it is those of us doing the hard work of intolerance who make it possible for you to shine.
xtian wrote:Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

calamari kid
Ayatollah of Mayhem

Post by calamari kid » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:48 pm

Urrrrp!
"Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon." -Honda manual circa 1962

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba...." -Hunter S Thompson

"A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on." -William S. Burroughs

guitargeek
Master Metric Necromancer

Post by guitargeek » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:16 pm

It's settled: Phocksgiving is to be an annual thing from now on.
Elitist, arrogant, intolerant, self-absorbed.
Midliferider wrote:Wish I could wipe this shit off my shoes but it's everywhere I walk. Dang.
Pattio wrote:Never forget, as you enjoy the high road of tolerance, that it is those of us doing the hard work of intolerance who make it possible for you to shine.
xtian wrote:Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Post by goose » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:47 pm

it's my favorite holiday. Good friends, food, and no commercialized expectations. Hell, I even enjoy the fact that football is on the tube, if only to shed some of the chaffe. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, even if it's a bit belated.
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:31 am

Happy Thanxgibbin, gents!

(Gosh, I hope I'm not "triggering" our non-Yankee members... :shock:)

:mrgreen:

--Jaeger
Bigshankhank wrote:The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>

red
Yap. Doomed for all eternity.

Post by red » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:11 am

Happy Thanksgiving u heathens!
Proud Survivor From Thread Hole 64 Campaign
1987 CBR600F Hurricane Sprawl Bike
-=High Tech / Low Life=-

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:28 pm

Shit I forgot I started this thread years ago, disregard my new one.

Happy and thankful to have a new home, flaws and all. My wife and kids are a constant source of joy, love and aggravation and I wouldn't have it any other way. I still have a reasonably cool motorcycle, plus more projects than I can handle so I am good. The world is a fucking wreck, but there is still sunshine in some places. Go outside and look for it.
It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:44 am

Once more with feeling,

HAPPY FUCKING THANKSGIVING

Be with the people who mean the most to you, blood or chosen or otherwise.

In my own world, I've managed to hang on to my family by the skin of my teeth, and despite the election results in my state I am proud of both my personal votes and happy for the way the nation overall voted. Picked a new weird off-road vehicle which makes my long drive to work both uncomfortable and fun just like a good post-apoc car should, still got the Duke as well as a Ninjette for the wife to join me on rides, and my folks rounded the 50 year mark together which made for a heckuva celebration in itself.
-Davros

Bigshankhank

Post by Bigshankhank » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:59 am

Another year, some good some bad. Again its a time to be with the people that you love, not necessarily agree with. Find your common ground, share the joy of being alive and remembering those who couldn't make it to this day. Found family, Friendsgiving, blood relatives, singularity, all is valid and joyful.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
-Davros

Jaeger
Baron von Scrapple

Post by Jaeger » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:59 am

Bigshankhank wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:59 am
Another year, some good some bad. Again its a time to be with the people that you love, not necessarily agree with. Find your common ground, share the joy of being alive and remembering those who couldn't make it to this day. Found family, Friendsgiving, blood relatives, singularity, all is valid and joyful.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Fuckin' A, man. It was good to actually get together with family -- even some of the ones who piss me off. :mrgreen:

I just hope we can do it again next year and not be back in fucking lockdown.

--Jaeger
<<NEUTIQUAM ERRO>>