Hey goose! Yer work on the Facebooks?

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
DerGolgo
Zaphod's Zeitgeist

Hey goose! Yer work on the Facebooks?

Post by DerGolgo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:20 am

I found this on the Facebooks, courtesy of brother Merlyn.

goose, I know you want the world to be more Mad Max. A quite natural desire.
But ... isn't this perhaps a bit radical?

http://hoodline.com/2015/11/spiked-base ... d-the-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rose Garrett on hoodline.com wrote:Dozens Of Spiked Baseball Bats Found Chained Around The City

If there were absolutely anything to be afraid of, don't you think I would have worn pants?

I said I have a big stick.

red
Yap. Doomed for all eternity.

Re: Hey goose! Yer work on the Facebooks?

Post by red » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:03 am

Whether it's an art project or something more sinister, I don't really see the point. Seems like a waste of good post apocalyptic weaponry.
Proud Survivor From Thread Hole 64 Campaign
1987 CBR600F Hurricane Sprawl Bike
-=High Tech / Low Life=-

goose
Pâté de Foie Gras

Post by goose » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:33 am

It's because so many drug addled zombies walk our streets that it's sort of a "in case of zombie outbreak, grab bat (break glass)" thing. The other day I was having coffee in the Tenderloin and I swear the streets looked like a frame for frame reinactment of Night of the Living Dead. The consequence of absurd rents, a government catering to purile capitalism, mild weather all year long and a tolerance by the public all culminating in streets full of drug addled and menally ill persons with nowhere to go and nothing to do.
Drink triples til you're seeing double, feeling single, and looking for trouble! -Johnny Nitro, RIP

"British bikes of that era are made of a special alloy known as Brittainium. It is the only metal known to be able to rust even when fully submerged in oil. It also corrodes microscopic passages through itself whenever it makes contact with any known gasketing material." - AZ Rider

Re: Husaberg Build: "I pictured it more like the heroin addicted ex that keeps turning up, the bleeding you dry, breaking your heart, and crushing your soul, but you keep taking her back because it's the most fun ride you've ever had..." Bo-9

red
Yap. Doomed for all eternity.

Post by red » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:41 am

Your commute is insane!

Proud Survivor From Thread Hole 64 Campaign
1987 CBR600F Hurricane Sprawl Bike
-=High Tech / Low Life=-