Hearse show?

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
Rench
the Harm in Harmony

Hearse show?

Post by Rench » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:28 pm

http://www.theprofessionalcarsociety.org/events.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Saw this little gathering on my way home from Jersey with the fam today... Skkot? You have an entry?

-Rench

"I'm not a schemer..."

"Do you know why it's illegal to put gasoline in a glass container?" - Piccinni

Skkot
The pain maker go awayer!

Re: Hearse show?

Post by Skkot » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Alas, not only did I not know about the show in Gettysburg, but Mrs. Skkot & I flew to Florida over Saturday night for a friend's 50th birthday. Also had four new calls since Saturday, in addition to a funeral Saturday morning and this morning. Thusly am I still at work this very moment cremating a fine human being I had the privilege to meet while he was still alive. He was also an avid motorcyclist, and I rolled out the panhead for his service (which was very well received).

The picnic in Pen-Mar Park up in Cascade looks fun. That's up by Ft. Ritchie and there is a lot of good riding in them thar hills if you don't accidentally stray into a secure area. Twisties and vistas and gravelly fun :mrgreen:
2004 R1150 GS PKM + 2002 R1150R Sidecarmachine
You can wipe your ass and blow your nose with the same wad of tissue, but blow your nose first.

Rench
the Harm in Harmony

Re: Hearse show?

Post by Rench » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:34 am

No rest for the wicked!!

As much as we were on a timetable I nearly backtracked just to see if I could spot you.

-Rench
"I'm not a schemer..."

"Do you know why it's illegal to put gasoline in a glass container?" - Piccinni