Stormy Weather

A forum for the off topic stuff. Everything from religion to philosophy to sex to humor (see why it used to be called Buggery?). All manner of rude psychological abuse is welcome and encouraged.
Pintgudge
The Big Oooola

Stormy Weather

Post by Pintgudge » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:02 pm

I'm worried for people in he southeast. Especially that guy who lives "Deep in the swamps of South Florida"

Here in Tacoma, when there might be just enough snow so you can barely see it on the roadway, the weather reporters call it "THE SNOW DISASTER OF THE DECADE!!!!!"

I am getting the impression that the weather in Florida may be a little more extreme.

I am worried, and I hope for safety for everyone in the path.

If man is fit to be governed, is any man fit to govern?

These are the days of miracles and wonder!

'81 Goldwing Standard w/'61 Ural Sidecar

'06 Bajaj Chetak

Bigshankhank
Fully Autonomous Cock-Puncher

Re: Stormy Weather

Post by Bigshankhank » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Gracias for the kind words. As it turns out over here on the West coast of Florida things weren't/aren't too bad, a little wind and rain but nothing like Palm Beach - Jacksonville. The storm is certainly nothing to be sneezed at, so yes those still facing it I hope for their safety.
As it stands, Cthulhu has apparently decided there is no sense in waiting until early November to get started on his path to power/apocalypse. #chtulhuforamerica.
It's time for Humankind to ditch the imaginary friends of our species' childhood and grow the fuck up.
-Davros

"Lasse mich deine Seele dem Herrscher der Finsternis opfern"

Let me sacrifice your soul to the ruler of darkness

Always carry a bottle of whiskey when you travel in case of a snakebite. Futhermore, always carry a small snake.

Pintgudge
The Big Oooola

Re: Stormy Weather

Post by Pintgudge » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:56 pm

Talk about a dark horse candidate!
If man is fit to be governed, is any man fit to govern?

These are the days of miracles and wonder!

'81 Goldwing Standard w/'61 Ural Sidecar

'06 Bajaj Chetak