Count-dante project

Discussion for the Akira Powerbike Page.
count-dante
Lurker

Count-dante project

Post by count-dante » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:39 pm

hi there just found your website

the main reason i am getting in touch is that i am planning to produce a working replica of either kai's bike (the green one with red wheels) or Yamagats's bike (the blue one with the massive fairing)

i am at the university of teeside in the UK and coming up to my final year and i fancy this being my final major project

the reason i want to make the bike is because i would like a job in the movie industry making props etc and this would be a great advertisment for me

i am planning on creating schematics and the 5th scale models in the months leading up to christmas and then start in earnest after the holidays on replicating the bike

it will be a full working replica and will be road legal as i will be basing it on an existing frame and engine almost certainly a 400cc or 600cc busted up old beast that i will buy at auction

hope to hear from you all soon on any help you can offer such as large scale pictures of either bike

all the best

count dante

Ps: the reason i will be able (hopefully) to complete the bike in a quick amount of time is because my materials on the whole will be supplied by the university so i wont have to stop because of lack of funds and there are a lot ok workshop technicians at my university that are bike nuts and will be more than willing to offer a helping hand

NEO
El Asbestos Pajamas

Good Luck !

Post by NEO » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:07 am

:)

GOOD LUCK !

All that I have got is on the KMC Website.